SportsWrath

Ramses Barden

Lughead

Easily one of the stupidest posts from 2010. It's akin to me saying "I can hit a 7 iron 170 yards....while playing at the U.S. Open or the Masters, because I do it all the time at my local course just for fun."

It's not that stupid. Nas is just saying that at his level in pickup games, he has learned to get out of jams against guys his level so barden as a pro against other pros should be better at doing it. And rik has posted at least 10 posts this year that were worse!

It's not that stupid. Nas is just saying that at his level in pickup games, he has learned to get out of jams against guys his level so barden as a pro against other pros should be better at doing it. And rik has posted at least 10 posts this year that were worse!

Worse? Maybe.

Stupidest? Not by a long shot, Cochise.

Thank you for explaining. It amazes me how some people manage to misunderstand a simple paragraph.

If chris carter gave randy moss a level of professionalism then I hope I never get that fucker as a kris kringle. Because for all the stuff randy moss got over the years, being professional isn't top of the list.

I hear the guys a film warrior, and has been for a while. Other than most of his time in Oakland, that is.