SportsWrath

Showtime: For Accorsi, Draft time’s the best

Barens

EA will probably gravitate toward Ernie Sims and his concussion problem - this is the type of disappointment Ernie has given us Giant fans for years now from the first round in the draft . Then Sims will hit ithe IR by November and never play again after receiving a sizable signing bonus - just another in the long line of EA first round disasters.

Sorta like the FAG 4 gravitated toward you and your "lack of intelligence" problem. :LMAO:

EA will probably gravitate toward Ernie Sims and his concussion problem - this is the type of disappointment Ernie has given us Giant fans for years now from the first round in the draft . Then Sims will hit ithe IR by November and never play again after receiving a sizable signing bonus - just another in the long line of EA first round disasters.

whats up lockhart?

How are you today?

you are a wanna-be...in need of acceptance...you are a middle aged man obsessed with the male repproductive parts...you should be registered within your state
You are a LIAR. You never played college football. If you did, you would not hesitate to prove it when I and everyone else refers to you are LIAR LOCKFART. :clap:

Guest Carbo
You are a LIAR. You never played college football. If you did, you would not hesitate to prove it when I and everyone else refers to you are LIAR LOCKFART. :clap:
Why would anyone need to prove anything to you?

Guest Floyd The Barber

another pretender...a dreamer...a guy with 0 athletic ability

Guest Lockhart
another pretender...a dreamer...a guy with 0 athletic ability

I feel sorry for sad sacks like him - to never have been a star on the field as I have and the subject of fans adulation. He's the type that handed players like me water and did our team laundry.

I feel sorry for sad sacks like him - to never have been a star on the field as I have and the subject of fans adulation. He's the type that handed players like me water and did our team laundry.

It's a shame your knee blew out like it did.

Then you'd be in the NFL and out of our hair with your 5 user names.

Guest Floyd The Barber

they always seemed to remain involved in team events as well, dinners, photo shoots...there was always the little "slow" kid that wanted to play, but obviously counldnt...so the coaches made them feel like part of the team by labeling them "Equiptment Manager" or "Statistician" and giving them a Jersey # that nobody wanted anyway...

Guest Lockhart
they always seemed to remain involved in team events as well, dinners, photo shoots...there was always the little "slow" kid that wanted to play, but obviously counldnt...so the coaches made them feel like part of the team by labeling them "Equiptment Manager" or "Statistician" and giving them a Jersey # that nobody wanted anyway...

.........at the end of the season they always get him a gift, remembering him for picking up all those dirty jocks and socks to be laundered and laying out clean socks 'n jocks in the lockers for each practice or game - they tell him he's very valuable to the team................and he believes it.............

hering-admin-761870.jpg

(Here US Patriot is after posting the practice stats on the team computer)

Guest Nutty Sack
.........at the end of the season they always get him a gift, remembering him for picking up all those dirty jocks and socks to be laundered and laying out clean socks 'n jocks in the lockers for each practice or game - they tell him he's very valuable to the team................and he believes it.............

hering-admin-761870.jpg

(Here US Patriot is after posting the practice stats on the team computer)

Geez I don't know. US Patriot would look a bit better if he got some sleep. Those dark circles under his eyes and all..........

So, tell us where your played and when. If you don't do that, then is proves that I am right and your are LIAR LOCKFART. Also, tell us how you enjoyed taking the Wonder Lick test that Floyd the Boob gave you. :LMAO::clap:

Talking from experience again? Finally, you tell us the truth about yourself. :TU:

Carbo, tell the truth, it was your father who always said "Do me again, sailor". And now you say, Do me again, man". The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :LMAO::clap:

true....

here we see Carbo the Salior, with his alter ego lockhart "about town"!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bodypaint_sailor.jpg

Caption: "Carbo look at my chest, i think my balls are missing could you check for me"?

Guest Lockhart
true....

here we see Carbo the Salior, with his alter ego lockhart "about town"!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bodypaint_sailor.jpg

Caption: "Carbo look at my chest, i think my balls are missing could you check for me"?

I see you have returned to the subject matter that you know so well!

My sig to you, Firstnten. . . :)

Carbo the salior, lockhart,carbo the salior,theanswers, ect ect ect...

I expect nothing less from you...

I always figured you for the new salior boy addition to the village people..

Village%20People%20-%20Macho%20man.jpg

you confriming it makes it that much more funny...