SportsWrath

Showtime: For Accorsi, Draft time’s the best

Barens

Nosebleed and I spared you the humility when we saw you at Giants Stadium last year...at that point we both felt pity...

It's scary that you would roam Giants Stadium in search of a guy from the Giants MB. That speaks volumes about your social life, or lack thereof. It figures that you and Useless Piece of Shit would troll the stadium looking for me. That's the definition of pitiful. You and Useless Piece of Shit were made for each other. Which one of you wears the dress? Over and out, Mary.

Guest Floyd The Barber

you posted your whereabouts months prior to the game...it was a desperate plee for attention, and an attempt to make friends with strangers...

you are a know-nothing...and an embarrassment to call yourself a Giant fan

you posted your whereabouts months prior to the game...it was a desperate plee for attention, and an attempt to make friends with strangers...

you are a know-nothing...and an embarrassment to call yourself a Giant fan

Obviously, you are confusing me with you. Let it go, bitch, let it go.

Guest Floyd The Barber

bring something to the table of football relevance...make an effort not bring the male reproductive organs into the discussion this time...

you are a know-nothing

Guest Lockhart
bring something to the table of football relevance...make an effort not bring the male reproductive organs into the discussion this time...

you are a know-nothing

..impossible as it appears he knows nothing of football, but spends his time describing portions of the male body - makes one wonder.

..impossible as it appears he knows nothing of football, but spends his time describing portions of the male body - makes one wonder.

All you know about is being bitter and hateful towards successful pro football players. An envious ex-college football washout you are. That's our girl, lockfag. Maybe if your a good girl, Barney and Useless Piece of Shit will let you join them on their next trolling expedition around Giants Stadium. That is, of course, if they can drag you out of the Mens Room. Funny how you losers stick up for each other. Evidently, you bitches are living proof that losers of a feather, flock together. :LMAO:

All you know about is being bitter and hateful towards successful pro football players. An envious ex-college football washout you are. That's our girl, lockfag. Maybe if your a good girl, Barney and Useless Piece of Shit will let you join them on their next trolling expedition around Giants Stadium. That is, of course, if they can drag you out of the Mens Room. Funny how you losers stick up for each other. Evidently, you bitches are living proof that losers of a feather, fuck each other. :LMAO:

Fixed :TU:

Guest Carbo

You know, rely, the more I read your responses on this board, the more pity I feel for you. You truly are a sad and pathetic character. And your obsession with homosexuality does make one wonder about your closeted feelings. I would suggest you stick to football, but your knowledge of the subject is minimal. That said, you should probably sign off the board here and find another place to find friends.

You know, rely, the more I read your responses on this board, the more pity I feel for you. You truly are a sad and pathetic character. And your obsession with homosexuality does make one wonder about your closeted feelings. I would suggest you stick to football, but your knowledge of the subject is minimal. That said, you should probably sign off the board here and find another place to find friends.

Whatever you say, lockhart, I mean carbo, I mean pathetic loser of a bitch. :LMAO::TU: Let it go, loser. Evidently, your universe of friends is limited to the FAG 4. That's pretty scary. A like-minded bunch of deluded pathetic losers. The FAG 4 in a nutshell. Again, let it go bitch.

Guest Floyd The Barber
All you know about is being bitter and hateful towards successful pro football players. An envious ex-college football washout you are. That's our girl, lockfag. Maybe if your a good girl, Barney and Useless Piece of Shit will let you join them on their next trolling expedition around Giants Stadium. That is, of course, if they can drag you out of the Mens Room. Funny how you losers stick up for each other. Evidently, you bitches are living proof that losers of a feather, flock together. :LMAO:

you are a know-nothing...you can not stop writing about mens roms and the male privates...you should be registered within your state

Whatever you say, lockhart, I mean carbo, I mean pathetic loser of a bitch. :LMAO::TU: Let it go, loser. Evidently, your universe of friends is limited to the FAG 4. That's pretty scary. A like-minded bunch of deluded pathetic losers. The FAG 4 in a nutshell. Again, let it go bitch.

"let it go" I dont think they are capable of letting it go.....Your talking about them holding each others junk right :confused:

Guest Lockhart
you are a know-nothing...you can not stop writing about mens roms and the male privates...you should be registered within your state

I think these guys are NOT on the Giant site to discuss football, they are looking for others like themselves.

I think these guys are NOT on the Giant site to discuss football, they are looking for others like themselves.

You are the king of ironic statements, lockfag. Sorta like the bitter FAG 4 bitches, who only hang out with like-minded bitter bitches? Your so ignorant, you make nosebleed (Useless Piece of Shit) seem intelligent.

Guest Floyd The Barber

bring something to the table about the NYG's, or the organization, or the NFL at that...

since you have been here, and back on giants.com all you did was chase the FAB 4 around and play the roll of whipping boy for us...

bring something to the table about the NYG's, or the organization, or the NFL at that...

since you have been here, and back on giants.com all you did was chase the FAB 4 around and play the roll of whipping boy for us...

No problem:

EA is a fool and could not draft a love letter.

TC is a moron.

Shockey has hands of stone, and is a douch bag playboy. and so is plax.

William joseph is a fat fuck that loves dairyqueen.

Lavar arrington is not comming to new york and BBI sucks.

This post encompasses your lifetime contributions on the NYG's and the NFL...

Guest Floyd The Barber
No problem:

EA is a fool and could not draft a love letter.

TC is a moron.

Shockey has hands of stone, and is a douch bag playboy. and so is plax.

William joseph is a fat fuck that loves dairyqueen.

Lavar arrington is not comming to new york and BBI sucks.

This post encompasses your lifetime contributions on the NYG's and the NFL...

quick to the defense of a guy who has thrown you under the bus a few times here on SW...revealing who you really are over at giants.com to save his own hide here on SW...

Big Cheese Catches Big Rat !!!

OK, I'll bring to the table what yoy assholes bring to the table:

Shockey sucks, trade him

Eli sucks, sit him down

Joseph sucks, cut him

Plax sucks, trade him. EA sucks, retire him.

I think I've covered everything. I guess I'm now an honorary member of the FAG 4. No, thanks, I'll pass on that. I would have to dumb-doen considerably and convert to a homosexual lifestyle. I'll leave that to the gay caballeros.

quick to the defense of a guy who has thrown you under the bus a few times here on SW...revealing who you really are over at giants.com to save his own hide here on SW...

I've never thrown fnt "under the bus." You must be desperate now, Barney. Reduced to making up lies. How sad and pathetic, but par for the FAG 4 course. :unsure:

Relyon you threw me under the bus!?!?!?!?! :cwy:

to the defense!?!?!? I was just wanted to become a member of the fag four.

I like your fresh perspective on the NFL and Giants players. I hope that one day EA finaly comes out and gives the fab four it's proper due. They have contriubuted so much!!!!

:worshippy:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Relyon you threw me under the bus!?!?!?!?! :cwy:

to the defense!?!?!? I was just wanted to become a member of the fag four.

I like your fresh perspective on the NFL and Giants players. I hope that one day EA finaly comes out and gives the fab four it's proper due. They have contriubuted so much!!!!

:worshippy:

you are now seeing the light my friend... :clap:

you are now seeing the light my friend... :clap:

Evidently, you are no expert on sarcasm. I don't know anyone outside of the FAG 4 that would admit to being your friend, Floyd. BTW, how can I throw fnt under the bus, when you have claimed that we are the same person? Another FAG 4 backpedal is upon us. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

EA will probably gravitate toward Ernie Sims and his concussion problem - this is the type of disappointment Ernie has given us Giant fans for years now from the first round in the draft . Then Sims will hit ithe IR by November and never play again after receiving a sizable signing bonus - just another in the long line of EA first round disasters.