SportsWrath

espn dummies pick dallas #2

JackStroud

Jerry Jones still runs the show. Makes me wonder if he'll go senile like Al Davis. :confused:

in their pre season power rankings

new orleans #5

colts #1

where do they come up with this stuff?

on what basis are the cowpokes #2

What are you talking about?

This has the Saints and Colts #1 and 2 respectively. The Saints were #5 at the end of the regular season last year, when they tailed-off.

Oh God this is gonna kill me to post.

Jack is right. I saw the same thing. However, what he is referring to is the "NFL Live" power rankings, and yes, I found them way skewed as well.

Oh God this is gonna kill me to post.

Jack is right. I saw the same thing. However, what he is referring to is the "NFL Live" power rankings, and yes, I found them way skewed as well.

Well, saw espn, then saw the ranking I posted. Can't find the one you're referring to--someone have a link?

Sorry for the confusion, Jack.

Well, saw espn, then saw the ranking I posted. Can't find the one you're referring to--someone have a link?

Sorry for the confusion, Jack.

I can't find a link. It was on yesterday's (7/9) "NFL Live" show just prior to the quick minute segment. They then all agreed the Jets didn't belong there because, while they have the players, they haven't established a 'team' yet.

I can't find a link. It was on yesterday's (7/9) "NFL Live" show just prior to the quick minute segment. They then all agreed the Jets didn't belong there because, while they have the players, they haven't established a 'team' yet.

I would not rank the Giants in the top 15

maybee 17th

you have to get rid of Coughlin and all his miniions before we can rise again...........Airhorn's gone.....thats a plus

Blackburn should be the early season MBer starter though for his ability to direct the D alone

Manning should have a field day this year

were going to have to take a back seat tot he jets for a few years

also why dont the Giants build a suburban training site like the Jets have......they are out-classing us