SportsWrath

Tickets

Gforce11

I went to MSG and Ticketmaster but I am getting conflicting info. When are they going on sale? Where is the best place to buy em? Never been to a playoff game...so I am looking forward to it. Oh and btw, is it even worth it for me to hope that I can get Rangers playoff tickets...? Thanks.

Playoff tickets go on sale April 18th there are roughly about 1000. You have to line up at 33rd and 8th ave on the 17th and be one of the first 1000. Once the clock hits 1200 they are going to hand out bracelets too the first 1000 and you can go back the 18th at 9 am too pick up tickets. They are only in the 300 and 400 sections.

Playoff tickets go on sale April 18th there are roughly about 1000. You have to line up at 33rd and 8th ave on the 17th and be one of the first 1000. Once the clock hits 1200 they are going to hand out bracelets too the first 1000 and you can go back the 18th at 9 am too pick up tickets. They are only in the 300 and 400 sections.

I guess it pays to be a season ticket holder. They get thiers on the 12th...tomorrow! :brooding:

I guess it pays to be a season ticket holder. They get thiers on the 12th...tomorrow! :brooding:

They already have there playoff tickets on reserve what tommrow allows them too do is get one extra ticket for every seat that they have for one game in the playoffs whether it be the first or second round.