SportsWrath

Sad Day For The Sheritar

BronxRik

lmao... agreed.

But Rik, what were you doing in the GMB? :confused:

I was actually looking for info on Chad Johnson when on a whim I decided to look at the boards. I thought I'd see if anyone from the days of old was still posting there. I really have never had sour grapes over what happened there years ago, but that place sucks. Every now and then I need to reaffirm that.

Oh, and just on a side note about the Sheritar.........

When I made that thing people ridiculed the fact I had him pumping gas. I had said I used that pic because he would either get the D pumped up or he would end up pumping gas. We all know how that turned out. I would find the post if the new version of the board actually worked when you clicked 'find members posts'. :ranting2:

I was actually looking for info on Chad Johnson when on a whim I decided to look at the boards. I thought I'd see if anyone from the days of old was still posting there. I really have never had sour grapes over what happened there years ago, but that place sucks. Every now and then I need to reaffirm that.

You're forgiven.

Well, TRAITOR!!. Did you see any old posters over there?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, and just on a side note about the Sheritar.........

When I made that thing people ridiculed the fact I had him pumping gas. I had said I used that pic because he would either get the D pumped up or he would end up pumping gas. We all know how that turned out. I would find the post if the new version of the board actually worked when you clicked 'find members posts'. :ranting2:

I remember that.