SportsWrath

Chad Jones Injured in Car Crash

BIGBLUE01

But you aren't a girl...I think girls by nature don't really like to go fast...not in a car anyway...

Depends on the girl I guess. I took a chick cat fishing one night and when we left the river I did a burn out and floored the mustang up to about 130 mph. Her workds "That was such a turn on". We barely made it back to my place.

Depends on the girl I guess. I took a chick cat fishing one night and when we left the river I did a burn out and floored the mustang up to about 130 mph. Her workds "That was such a turn on". We barely made it back to my place.

Nice!

No. How many female Indy car drivers are there? 1

NASCAR?

How many women MLB players are there?

The number of female drivers in INDY and NASCAR doesn't reflect anything other than opportunity and skill. Just because you havn't heard of them doesn't mean they aren't in the lesser ranks or on small tracks throughout the country.

But to asnwer your question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Female_racecar_drivers

Cat fishing??? :LMAO: What do you use for bait......Catnip? :LMAO:

Anyway, any chick who lets you take her out to fish for Catfish, was clearly going to give it up regardless of the speed thrill.

Cat fishing. :LMAO: :LMAO:

I miss you, VG.

Cat fishing??? :LMAO: What do you use for bait......Catnip? :LMAO:

Anyway, any chick who lets you take her out to fish for Catfish, was clearly going to give it up regardless of the speed thrill.

Cat fishing. :LMAO: :LMAO:

I miss you, VG.

I wouldn't expect a resident of Sin City to understand the romanticism os sitting beside a beautiful river on a calm night with a lady, while pulling chicken livers from the tub and catching great big ugly fish.

I wouldn't expect a resident of Sin City to understand the romanticism os sitting beside a beautiful river on a calm night with a lady, while pulling chicken livers from the tub and catching great big ugly fish.

Oh I understand it alright. I was just curious as to what kind of bait you use when cat fishing. I mean, does it matter depending on breed? Like if you were fishing for Tabbies, what would you use? I would imagine some 9-lives product seeing as Morris loves that so much. I bet Siamese would go bonkers for sushi.

Oh I understand it alright. I was just curious as to what kind of bait you use when cat fishing. I mean, does it matter depending on breed? Like if you were fishing for Tabbies, what would you use? I would imagine some 9-lives product seeing as Morris loves that so much. I bet Siamese would go bonkers for sushi.

My inappropriate use of the space bar doesn't warrant ridicule. :05-mafia:

lw2155a.jpg

Exactly. I've known a few girls that ran circles around me in the 'reckless & wild' department; I wouldn't get in the car if they were behind the wheel. I suspect that if someone hasn't figured this out about women...then maybe they haven't known that many. Or any.

Police: Alcohol Not Factor In Jones' Crash

Alcohol does not appear to have been a factor in former LSU football star and baseball player Chad Jones’ one-car accident last week, police said Monday.

New Orleans Police spokeswoman Shereese Harper said the officers who responded to the scene at just past 6 a.m. Friday on Carrolton Avenue in Mid-City interviewed Jones and the two passengers with him before he was transported to LSU Public Hospital.

“The officers on the scene had no reason to believe alcohol was involved,” Harper said.

Harper also said Jones’ blood-alcohol content was never tested. Earlier reports of toxicology tests were inaccurate. Toxicology levels are measured only on the deceased.

“We have two tests we use when the driver is alive: The Intoxilyzer 5000 and a blood test,” Harper said. “Obviously, we couldn’t administer the breathalyzer, because the driver needed to go to the hospital. And when the officers got to the hospital to request a blood test, he was already in surgery and by then it was too late.”

Jones suffered multiple leg fractures and an open gash on his thigh on his left leg. There were concerns about blood flow to his foot and ankle, and Jones underwent 7‰ hours of surgery on the mangled leg.

Since then, Jones hasn’t needed any additional surgery and the original procedure has been deemed a success.

Al Jones said his son is making progress ahead of schedule and his leg, thigh and ankle have responded well to a strenuous wave of therapy.

“The doctors said they really like the way his leg is responding, and they feel like he’s ahead of where he should be,” Jones said Monday.

There’s no timetable for when Chad Jones might move from the current facility to a rehabilitation hospital.

“They might still have to do some skin grafts to make sure everything is healing right,” Al Jones said.

Other than the grafts, no more surgery is planned.

Jones was a two-year starter at safety for LSU and was drafted by the New York Giants in the third round of the 2010 NFL draft.

He also played parts of two seasons with the Tigers baseball team and was twice chosen in the Major League Baseball draft — in the 13th round by Houston in 2007 and in the 50th round by Milwaukee earlier this month.

While his father said there is a long road of rehab ahead, he said his son is ready for the challenge.

“Chad is extremely alert and he’s in good spirits,” Al Jones said in a release issued by LSU’s athletic media relations office. “His leg and foot are looking better. This is going to be a long process, but everything is positive right now. We are just beginning the healing process.”

A report on NJ.com, the Web site of the Newark (N.J.) Star-Ledger said Chad Jones could be placed on the Giants’ “non-football injury list.” A spokesman in the Giants media relations office said no roster move involving Jones has been made yet.

Chad Jones recently signed a four-year contract worth $2.615 million, with a guaranteed signing bonus of $825, 965. If Jones is listed on the non-football injury list, the Giants would not be accountable for his base salary of $320,000 a year.

Fans wishing to send Jones a get-well message can do so at either facebook.com/lsufootball or facebook.com/lsubaseball.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/featured/97365189.html?index=14&c=y

thats good to hear.

Giants To Fly Jones To NY

EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ - Chad Jones today is being transferred to New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center from the LSU Public Hospital in New Orleans.

The team has arranged for MedJet Assist of Birmingham, Alabama to transport Jones from Louisiana to New York.

Jones, a safety from LSU who was the Giants' third-round draft choice this year, was seriously injured in an auto accident early Friday morning in New Orleans. He suffered fractures to his left leg and ankle and underwent eight hours of surgery to improve the blood flow in his left foot.

Jones, who will be accompanied on the flight by his girlfriend Jade Newman, is being transferred to New York for plastic surgery and possibly additional orthopedic procedures.

"Chad has received outstanding medical care from the doctors and nurses in New Orleans since his accident. They've shown great compassion," said Giants vice president of medical services Ronnie Barnes. "After consulting with our doctors, Chad's doctors at LSU and his family felt like this move to New York was the next logical step in his care and recovery."

Charles Way, the Giants' Director of Player Development, has been with Jones in New Orleans since Saturday and will accompany Jones' parents, Patti and Al, back to New York on a commercial flight today.

"Charles Way has been a great resource for all of us -- Chad, his family and our organization -- since he arrived in New Orleans," said Barnes. "Commissioner (Roger) Goodell called Chad and his family in the hospital on Sunday evening and offered to provide hotel accommodations while Chad is being observed and treated in New York. Everybody has been very supportive."

http://www.giants.com/news/headlines/story.asp?story_id=44083

Exactly. I've known a few girls that ran circles around me in the 'reckless & wild' department; I wouldn't get in the car if they were behind the wheel. I suspect that if someone hasn't figured this out about women...then maybe they haven't known that many. Or any.

Odly enough when I got my dui it was the result of think I was the third Duke.