SportsWrath

America's Game - The 1986 New York Giants

Mr. P

OK ....Prostitute...I forgives ya....you are now just a Whore..... :laugh: DAMN YOU GEORGE YOUNG...you and your tired old fashioned bullshit...and the Duke for letting you get away with it for so long when it no longer worked... :furious: We could have had The Whore back and his magical bag of horseshit and maybe another Championship or two. :ranting2:

Goosebumps. Seriously.

Phil Simms is fucking hilarious....you can tell he loves busting on Parcells.

But to this day I've never seen a QB have a better game than Simms did that day. Maybe some fatter stats, but Simms was about as close to perfect as you'll ever see.

Yeah Simmie Boy has those all American blondie blue eyed looks....you expect an awww shucks out of him. LOL!!! It used to crack me up whenever the mikes were left on and it seemed like Simms was giving LT profanity lessons. LOL!!! I remember one Fourth Down measurement in a critical game and the dumb ass ref says they did not make it and the gall goes to the other team. Simms demands a measurement as is his right and when it shows the Giants have made it by a yard...Simms says disgustedly "LOOK AT THAT SHIT...JUST LOOK AT IT....FUCKING FIRST DOWN BY G.D. YARD"... :LMAO:

Yeah Simmie Boy has those all American blondie blue eyed looks....you expect an awww shucks out of him. LOL!!! It used to crack me up whenever the mikes were left on and it seemed like Simms was giving LT profanity lessons. LOL!!! I remember one Fourth Down measurement in a critical game and the dumb ass ref says they did not make it and the gall goes to the other team. Simms demands a measurement as is his right and when it shows the Giants have made it by a yard...Simms says disgustedly "LOOK AT THAT SHIT...JUST LOOK AT IT....FUCKING FIRST DOWN BY G.D. YARD"... :LMAO:

I was very surprised to hear that L.T and Simms really did not get along that well until that season either.

Simms had balls....I remember watching him go toe-to-toe with Seth Joyner, thinking "Simms is going to get killed."

I was very surprised to hear that L.T and Simms really did not get along that well until that season either.

Can you imagine those two in a war zone. They would both have their own cliques....would hate each others guts...but let the shit hit ...its like they are long lost brothers.