SportsWrath

More WR unrest in Dallas

Treehugger

If Patrick Crayton caught the pass against the Giants, they would have beaten us. The pass mind you, was thrown perfectly and he would have caught it on the run.

If David Tyree didn't catch the ball against his helmet the Patriots, we would have lost the superbowl. Mind you, the pass was a desperate heave and in traffic.

Seriously, how desperate do you have to be to bring up the "what if's" in this situation???

And seriously, this is Patrick Crayton we are talking about, Patrick fucking Crayton, who every time a warm body shows up at wide receiver in Dallas, they surpass him in the depth chart. Are you fucking kidding me??

No, he was just being himself, Crayton was. Weapons are more like....like...like say Toomer. Remember, the guy who dusted that waste of space Roy Williams(the shitty safety, not the shitty WR) on that first drive for a TD? That and our Defense, those are weapons.

With thinking like yours, I could say safety R Williams was one of our superbowl weapons. :cool:

i love on the superbowl champs dvd during the play the playbyplay says "and roy williams just falls down... but hes going to the pro bowl"