SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

Goliath, is there a filter between your head and your fingers??

I'd prefer it if you didn't openly state what players you want, who you are trying to contact, and false draft picks for other teams (i.e. Arrington for the Dolphins).

Try to behave a little. Please.

Sorry

But Nemesis did it!

Are you sure? Money, can you confirm?

See, this is what gets on my nerves.

I write the guidelines so that people read them. I don't write them for the sake of writing them. I don't attach comments like "READ CAREFULLY" (in large, red font) to those guidelines if I don't believe they carry significance. Can someone explain to me why I get questions like this???

To answer your question, yes I explicitly stated that there is no trading.

See, this is what gets on my nerves.

I write the guidelines so that people read them. I don't write them for the sake of writing them. I don't attach comments like "READ CAREFULLY" (in large, red font) to those guidelines if I don't believe they carry significance. Can someone explain to me why I get questions like this???

To answer your question, yes I explicitly stated that there is no trading.

My bad, I didn't read the rules

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 16th pick, the Miami Dolphins select Jimmy Williams, DB, Virginia Tech

Tomorrow night's schedule:

Tuesday, April 11

17. Minnesota Vikings (6:00 – 6:15)
18. Dallas Cowboys (6:15 – 6:30)
19. San Diego Chargers (6:30 – 6:45)
20. Kansas City Chiefs (6:45 – 7:00)

21. New England Patriots (7:00 – 7:15)
22. Denver Broncos (7:15 – 7:30)
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7:30 – 7:45)
24. Cincinnati Bengals (7:45 – 8:00)

25. New York Giants (8:00 – 8:15)
26. Chicago Bears (8:15 – 8:30)
27. Carolina Panthers (8:30 – 8:45)
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (8:45 – 9:00)

29. New York Jets (9:00 – 9:15)
30. Indianapolis Colts (9:15 – 9:30)
31. Seattle Seahawks (9:30 – 9:45)
32. Pittsburgh Steelers (9:45 – 10:00)

Went with Williams because he fills a need and was the best player available. I was thinking Greenway and Sims. But Dolphins signed Allen for the speed WR's and with the addition of Williams they can cover the taller WR's as well. Not sure if I would put Williams at CB or safety. But he was the best talent left on the board. It would have helped a little to know if the Dolphins were going to sign Arrington.

Edited by GiantsRevival

Good pick, I really like that pick

Question: if Giants 1027 signs on within the next 15 minutes, can he pick?

If he wants, but it won't be official until 6:00 tomorrow night, and the person picking after him cannot pick until then. Rules and rules.

My bad, I didn't read the rules

Out of curiousity, why didn't you? I don't mean to pick on you, because I'm sure you're not alone. I just want some insight into the psychology behind volunteering to participate in an activity, confirming yours plans to participate, and then ignoring the guidelines ... which again, were prefaced by "READ CAREFULLY" in big, red letters...

Out of curiousity, why didn't you? I don't mean to pick on you, because I'm sure you're not alone. I just want some insight into the psychology behind volunteering to participate in an activity, confirming yours plans to participate, and then ignoring the guidelines ... which again, were prefaced by "READ CAREFULLY" in big, red letters...

I thought that the rules were like the NFL Draft...Trades are allowed, if the clock runs out then that team forfeits their pick...And if I recall correctly, last year, trades were allowed.

Sorry

Question for those still here:

Should I start a new thread tomorrow night, or would I be better off continuing this thread?

I start a new thread so there isn't too much going on in one thread

Just post the top 16 picks from tonights draft in the thread tomorrow so everyone knows who was choosen...

I thought that the rules were like the NFL Draft...Trades are allowed, if the clock runs out then that team forfeits their pick...And if I recall correctly, last year, trades were allowed.

Sorry

I could see that. Next year, I'll be sure to specify that the rules relate specifically to the mock itself.