SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

So far, it's gone very smooth.

I guess, although I'm extremely dissapointed over 2 missed picks. Both GMs made a commitment and even confirmed that commitment, yet they dropped the ball. My goal this year was 0 missed picks, and I failed ... that's extremely frustrating considering all the time and energy I dedicated towards obtaining that goal...

I guess, although I'm extremely dissapointed over 2 missed picks. Both GMs made a commitment and even confirmed that commitment, yet they dropped the ball. My goal this year was 0 missed picks, and I failed ... that's extremely frustrating considering all the time and energy I dedicated towards obtaining that goal...

Well, it really was one missed pick. Exit hasn't been on here for at least a few weeks now and supposedly has left for good. So I really can't consider that a missed pick.

Well, it really was one missed pick. Exit hasn't been on here for at least a few weeks now and supposedly has left for good. So I really can't consider that a missed pick.

He could have sent me an IM and informed me of his decision. The fact that he ignored this commitment is disappointing.

good pick with holmes, eagles are almost back to square one as far as their wide receiver issues go.

I'd say, if they do draft a guy like Holmes or Jackson, they are a bit better off. Brown is talented, the potential WR draftee should have a very good upside, and well... I guess Pinkston can be considered a decent third WR.

i had to go with jackson. i dont need a cb or lb, and that's all thats around this value. i'm not reaching for pope at te, i'm not reaching for mangold as an interior lineman, and the broncos dont need a rb this early. all the top dts are off the board, so i had to go with wr to replace rod smith

The thing that convinced me to take Holmes was the Eagles offense and how last year, they passed the ball like 70% of the time.

Gotta throw to someone right?

That logic also explains why the won't take a RB in the 1st, as many mocks suggest. Ironic, because if you missed the pick, based on the generic draft boards I'm using, you would have gotten DeAngelo Williams. :doh:

He was here on April 7. Why would he quit and not inform if he's a mod? He just blew it off. :TD:

He was here on April 7. Why would he quit and not inform if he's a mod? He just blew it off. :TD:

He told others (none needed to be mentioned) that he was sick of this board. No, this isn't a rumor from Giants 101 either ;)

Goliath, is there a filter between your head and your fingers??

I'd prefer it if you didn't openly state what players you want, who you are trying to contact, and false draft picks for other teams (i.e. Arrington for the Dolphins).

Try to behave a little. Please.