SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 8th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland

This pick was made according to generic draft boards, as the Bills GM failed to submit his pick and send a personalized draft board in advance.

The Detroit Lions are on the clock...

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 8th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland

This pick was made according to generic draft boards, as the Bills GM failed to submit his pick and send a personalized draft board in advance.

The Detroit Lions are on the clock...

Nice pick

I am willing to allow for the "Millen factor". If the Lions owner doesn't make the cutoff, give 'em the highest ranked wide receiver!

:LMAO:

Hank/Frank originally asked if he could be the Lions GM, just so he could take Sinorice Moss...

Guys, I'm not going to pick prematurely for people unless they sent me their picks in advance. uconngiants and Exit both failed to do so, thus I will give them all of their allotted time before making their pick.

:LMAO:

Hank/Frank originally asked if he could be the Lions GM, just so he could take Sinorice Moss...

4 WR's split out only one RB in for protection, just chuck it as far and as high as you can & hope someone comes down with it...... did Matt Millen attend the Mike Martz school of Offensive Philosophy??

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 9th pick, the Detroit Lions select Vince Young, QB, Texas

This pick was made according to generic draft boards, as the Lions GM failed to submit his pick and send a personalized draft board in advance.

The Arizona Cardinals are on the clock...

***NEW SELECTION***

This pick was made according to generic draft boards, as the Lions GM failed to submit his pick and send a personalized draft board in advance.

I think Cutler is the better QB but nice pick

Guys, I'm not going to pick prematurely for people unless they sent me their picks in advance. uconngiants and Exit both failed to do so, thus I will give them all of their allotted time before making their pick.

Hey money, do you want me to e-mial everyone as a reminder?

gateb and Goliath,

I assure you, I can tell time. And speaking for on behalf of the board, I'm fairly confident everyone else can as well. Since I've decided to give every the GM the entire 15 minutes to make their pick, submitting a pick in their absence may take an extra minute or two. I don't need the two of clamoring when each pick is due; that's pretty annoying.

***NEW SELECTION***

:LMAO::LMAO: Harrington Part 2!!!! :LMAO::LMAO:

gateb and Goliath,

I assure you, I can tell time. And speaking for on behalf of the board, I'm fairly confident everyone else can as well. Since I've decided to give every the GM the entire 15 minutes to make their pick, submitting a pick in their absence may take an extra minute or two. I don't need the two of clamoring when each pick is due; that's pretty annoying.

Sorry

gateb and Goliath,

Tell em Money :TU: