SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

there is no rule that says you have to use the full 15 minutes alloted is there?

Nope, you can submit it as soon as the pick ahead of you has been made. I'm waiting out the full alloted time for absent GMs in order to not skew the schedule.

49ers GM Osi724dasack is in Hawaii, so he submitted his pick in advance:

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 6th pick, the San Francisco 49ers select Michael Huff, S, Texas

Oakland Raiders are on the clock...

"The Next Ronnie Lott"

Barens is on the MB I see

I think he's gonna go for Vince Young or Jay Cutler

Man, we haven't spoken in a while. He got pissed when I said that Deron Williams would be better than Chris Paul.

Don't blame him. I've been trying to talk him off the ledge for weeks regarding the Williams/Paul thing...

***NEW SELECTION***

This one's gonna break some hearts, but the Oakland Raiders select...

Brodrick Bunkley, DT Florida State

Vince Young seems like an Al Davis kind of move, but the Raiders need help on defense in a big way, and Bunkley gives Oakland an interior presence after losing the aging Ted Washington and Warren Sapp.

The Bills GM, unconngiants, did not send me his picks. So if he does not post his pick by 8:00, I will use a generic draft board to make his pick for him, and he will not be invited back for next year's mock draft.

Hopefully he doesn't forget...

This one's gonna break some hearts, but the Oakland Raiders select...

Brodrick Bunkley, DT Florida State

Vince Young seems like an Al Davis kind of move, but the Raiders need help on defense in a big way, and Bunkley gives Oakland an interior presence after losing the aging Ted Washington and Warren Sapp.

Interesting...

this should be interesting who the bills take. cutler and young may fall another spot, than again losman hasnt even come close to proving the position is filled.

p.s. i am stoked i got reggie bush with the 3rd pick. seems like a real bargain if you ask me. my rankings were: bush, ferguson, and mario williams.

this should be interesting who the bills take. cutler and young may fall another spot, than again losman hasnt even come close to proving the position is filled.

p.s. i am stoked i got reggie bush with the 3rd pick. seems like a real bargain if you ask me. my rankings were: bush, ferguson, and mario williams.

You better open the doors back up for Steve McNair, and give him a big raise.

I'm debating making the logical pick for uconngiants, or a pick according to a standard draft board. For some reason, I'm not optimistic about him making an appearance.

Difficult dilemma of policy.

good pick for GB... they need a psycho ass LB'er :rock:

Mario Williams was my first choice. I thought there was a good chance he'd fall to me. Once he was gone, Hawk was in the crosshairs. Packers had the good fortune to have access to 4 top notch talents who would all satisfy a positional need:

RB Reggie Bush

OT D'Brick

DE Williams

LB Hawk

AJ Hawk teamed with Nick Barnett will pay quick dividends for Green Bay's defense. I give myself an "A"

:rock:

I'm debating making the logical pick for uconngiants, or a pick according to a standard draft board. For some reason, I'm not optimistic about him making an appearance.

Difficult dilemma of policy.

Stick with your Draft Board policy. Even if it doesn't make sense for the team, it's what you said you were going to do. Not only that, if we do go back and grade the players teams got, it wouldn't make sense for teams who weren't present to have solid grades. I bet I can guess which player you're considering for the Bills. Regardless, whoever you select is still a top 15 player but I'd stick with the rules you stated.

screw that, billy volek aint too shabby. reggie bush was way too good to pass up, regardless of need.

It was a no-brainer, and a little shot at the Titans organization for not letting McNair into their training facilities to work out.

Stick with your Draft Board policy. Even if it doesn't make sense for the team, it's what you said you were going to do. Not only that, if we do go back and grade the players teams got, it wouldn't make sense for teams who weren't present to have solid grades. I bet I can guess which player you're considering for the Bills. Regardless, whoever you select is still a top 15 player but I'd stick with the rules you stated.

You're right. That's the direction I was leaning in.