SportsWrath

1st Annual Sportswrath.com Interactive Mock Draft

Money

Just to clarify, the GMs for the Titans, Jets, and Packers were all smart and PMed me their picks. So did the 49ers and Raiders GMs, but I'll wait to make their selections. No rush.

Pre- picking is hard because you never know if someone picks the majority of your peeps... Money do you still have the link to the mock draft site?

Pizan, just so you know, whoever put Bush in that first slot is wrong. Pete PM'd me his pick, and it was D'Brick. If that changes things, let me know....not a big deal.

Yes D'Brickshaw Ferguson was my pick, with the timezone difference, I couldn't be here

I wanted to draft Reggie Bush, but couldn't really justify it. This is an ideal trade down situation (not in this mock draft).

D'Brickshaw is a stud player at a key position, and is a big team need.

Edited by BigPete

Pre- picking is hard because you never know if someone picks the majority of your peeps... Money do you still have the link to the mock draft site?

That's why I tell people to send me a list of guys they want who will likely be available at that spot. If you're smart, at least one player you want will be there. Of course, the number of names you send me should -- ideally -- correspond with your draft position. For example, some drafting 8th should send me a list of 8 players.

NFL Draft Countdown

Pop quiz: if you're the GM of the Giants, how many players (at most) should you send the Commish? Person who answers this correctly gets a gold star...

Pop quiz: if you're the GM of the Giants, how many players (at most) should you send the Commish? Person who answers this correctly gets a gold star...

0....because the commish is running the giants draft....my superior logical thinking ability has shown through once again

Edited by shockjock

That's why I tell people to send me a list of guys they want who will likely be available at that spot. If you're smart, at least one player you want will be there. Of course, the number of names you send me should -- ideally -- correspond with your draft position. For example, some drafting 8th should send me a list of 8 players.

NFL Draft Countdown

a zillion :TU:

Bingo. Since the first 16 picks will be completed tonight, and the Giants draft 9th Tuesday night (25th overall), 9 names is the correct answer. Anyone unclear on that?

Although I don't require anyone to send me the maximum number of names, I would recommend it ... just a smart way to guarantee you get a player you want.

Bingo. Since the first 16 picks will be completed tonight, and the Giants draft 9th Tuesday night (25th overall), 9 names is the correct answer. Anyone unclear on that?

Although I don't require anyone to send me the maximum number of names, I would recommend it ... just a smart way to guarantee you get a player you want.

unclear on one thing....why would you PM yourself?

Hey Money, if everyone picks on schedule, can I post my pick before the day is over?

You pick 19th overall (3rd pick on Tuesday). Your pick is scheduled at 6:30-6:45 tomorrow. You won't be able to make your pick until the two teams ahead of you make their pick, although you can send me a list of 3 players once tonight's section is completed.

You pick 19th overall (3rd pick on Tuesday). Your pick is scheduled at 6:30-6:45 tomorrow. You won't be able to make your pick until the two teams ahead of you make their pick, although you can send me a list of 3 players once tonight's section is completed.

Okley dookley

Also, note to GMs.

If you won't be around for your pick, then send me your draft board PRIVATELY. Posting that information publicly jeopardizes the integrity of the draft. So again, please PM that information to me, Pizan, Barens, or Frank Grimes.

Thanks,

Commish

49ers GM Osi724dasack is in Hawaii, so he submitted his pick in advance:

***NEW SELECTION***

With the 6th pick, the San Francisco 49ers select Michael Huff, S, Texas

Oakland Raiders are on the clock...