SportsWrath

Best Token White Guy's on Defense

HOUND

For the early 90s Cowboys defenses, how about Chad Hennings instead of Bill Bates?

Also, for the 70s Cowboys, the Waters-Harris safety combo.

The only real exception so far is the Buddy Ryans Eagles defenses. Then again, who was their best player? None other than Reggie White....

When we trade Shockey for the number 4 pick in the draft, we'll have AJ Hawk to boats as our token defensive white guy !!

Nah, just wait for Greenway at 25. Worst comes to worst, bring back Greisen...

For the early 90s Cowboys defenses, how about Chad Hennings instead of Bill Bates?

The only real exception so far is the Buddy Ryans Eagles defenses. Then again, who was their best player? None other than Reggie White....

I agree, we should change the Cowboys representative. Even though I always had a ton of respect for Bill Bates, a better representative would be Defensive Tackle Randy WHITE.

I always though Conrad Dobler was a Defensive Lineman. If not, Pat Tillman can represent the Cardinals.

I agree, we should change the Cowboys representative. Even though I always had a ton of respect for Bill Bates, a better representative would be Defensive Tackle Randy WHITE.

I always though Conrad Dobler was a Defensive Lineman. If not, Pat Tillman can represent the Cardinals.

Conrad Dobler played alongside Alex "Mongo" Karras on the Cardinal OL. Dobler was as nasty as they come and known for his dirty play.

Conrad Dobler played alongside Alex "Mongo" Karras on the Cardinal OL. Dobler was as nasty as they come and known for his dirty play.

I thought Karras played for the Detroit Lions but yes, I am very aware of Dobler's reputation for dirty play.

According to Buddy Ryan the best player on his defense was the one most willing to throw a late hit or go after the other teams knees.

what about jason sehorn? it's easy to find a white linebacker, but come on, he was like the only white cornerback in the history of the nfl.

Pretty decent one too until Fassel got this bright idea that Jason Sehorn would be as good at returning kicks as Deion Sanders. :furious: