SportsWrath

Bad News - LT arrested

BleedinBlue

LT says.......... Que the Divinyl's

LT....."I touched myself"

The curly-haired, teenager recounted again how Taylor's condom "got stuck inside" and how he told her not to worry about getting pregnant because "he was fixed."

It's not bad enough he's accused of 3rd degree rape, but now we have to find out his cock's too small for the condominimum???

I hate the media.

It's not bad enough he's accused of 3rd degree rape, but now we have to find out his cock's too small for the condominimum???

I hate the media.

If it makes you feel better Rik....I've seen press reports that say a condom to LT, means a 30 gallon Heffy lawn bag (the ribbed ones...for her pleasure) and that he had to use 2 quarts of Quaker State 30 weight to get his jerk on.

So, if you can look past the whole having to pay for sex...then masterbating in front of a minor to get his freak on when conventional sex doesn't work out because he is blitzed out of his mind and has whiskey or Coke dick.............then LT is still the Man.

C. Wagon.

If it makes you feel better Rik....I've seen press reports that say a condom to LT, means a 30 gallon Heffy lawn bag (the ribbed ones...for her pleasure) and that he had to use 2 quarts of Quaker State 30 weight to get his jerk on.

So, if you can look past the whole having to pay for sex...then masterbating in front of a minor to get his freak on when conventional sex doesn't work out because he is blitzed out of his mind and has whiskey or Coke dick.............then LT is still the Man.

C. Wagon.

I feel much better now, thank you.

Lawyer Says Woman Will Back L.T.'s Account

Attorneys for Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor are continuing to make a public case that he's innocent of rape charges, saying Friday that a woman has come forward to bolster Taylor's case that he didn't have sex with a 16-year-old girl.

The Associated Press reports that Taylor's lawyer, Arthur Aidala, says a woman told defense investigators that she accompanied the girl to a Holiday Inn north of New York City, and that the girl returned to the car after a meeting with Taylor saying she didn't have sex with him.

It's not clear who the woman is, although she is presumably the same woman who told a similar story to the New York Daily News.

According to the woman, the 16-year-old got $300 cash from Taylor. So far, there hasn't been any explanation for why Taylor would meet with a 16-year-old girl in a hotel room and give her $300 cash. There also hasn't been any explanation for why this 23-year-old woman accompanied the 16-year-old girl to the hotel where she met with Taylor. Or why she waited a week to speak up when she had important information about a rape case.

Taylor is charged with third-degree rape and patronizing a prostitute.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/14/lawyer-says-woman-will-back-lts-account/

http://wfan.stats.com/fb/story.asp?i=20100514195641844566504&ref=hea&tm=&src=

A woman has come forward as a defense witness in the sexual assault case against Lawrence Taylor, saying the 16-year-old girl who accused the NFL legend of rape never had sex with him, according to a statement from the woman confirmed Friday by Taylor's attorney.

The 23-year-old woman said in a sworn statement that she accompanied an alleged pimp and the 16-year-old girl to a hotel outside New York City where Taylor was staying. She said the teenager returned to the car with $300 in cash and said: "It was weird ... we didn't even have sex."

"He's innocent. She's lying. She wasn't raped," she said in the statement.

The statement was given to investigators working for the defense team and seen by The Associated Press. Defense attorney Arthur Aidala said he was planning to use the woman's testimony in the case.

The 16-year-old girl has never been identified publicly by police. The probe is being handled by the Ramapo police department, and Detective Lt. Brad Weidel said Friday the department had no comment. The Rockland County district attorney's office did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

The woman is a stripper who lived in a Bronx apartment with the alleged pimp, Rasheed Davis, and the girl. She said in the statement that she was with the two when New York City police arrested Davis and took the girl to a hospital.

The woman's account differs from those of police and of a federal criminal complaint in the case. Neither official account mentioned her.

The woman said in the statement that she waited with Davis for about 45 minutes while the girl was inside Taylor's hotel room, and that the girl knew she was there to meet the famous NFL star. Inside the room, Taylor rubbed himself on the girl, but they did not have sex, according to the woman's account.

"She wasn't sad, mad or anything like that," the woman said of the 16-year-old when she returned to the vehicle after being in Taylor's hotel room.

In the statement, the woman gave specific details of the teen's trip to the hotel and back. For example, she said that she got to the Holiday Inn in Suffern, N.Y., via the Tappan Zee Bridge from the Bronx, and described what the teen was wearing.