SportsWrath

Bad News - LT arrested

BleedinBlue

Jack, my point if you're name is Lawrence Taylor, you're not supposed to pay for sex, let alone be duped to sleep with a fuckin minor. Shit, I've asked for IDs from girls when I was a teenager... sorry but I'm not going to jail for a nut... Like I said the dude is a fuckin moron.. football greatness aside.

Agreed. When you're LT, you stay off the drugs.....have fun with some booze, as long as someone else has the keys..... be good to your wife....let her go shopping, and hope she keeps herself nice and trim and active so you can enjoy some good loving well into your golden years.

Fucking guy had the world by the balls....I hope to God he finally straightens out after this....he's entering the OJ Zone right now.

Agreed. When you're LT, you stay off the drugs.....have fun with some booze, as long as someone else has the keys..... be good to your wife....let her go shopping, and hope she keeps herself nice and trim and active so you can enjoy some good loving well into your golden years.

Fucking guy had the world by the balls....I hope to God he finally straightens out after this....he's entering the OJ Zone right now.

That's terrible.. n very true. I pray to God the dude got family or friends who care for him.. hopefully will pull him back. Mike Tyson suffered the result of that.

This very much works in his favor....plus, if he used protection, the amount of physical evidence will be scant (which is where the "some contact" stuff would come in).

actually, to the dog's knowledge, legally it doesn't matter if she told him she was older in the eyes of the law. may not be fair, but he is still in the wrong. may work for a plea deal. the one report (who knows what is true or not at this point) is that when the police showed up, he was pushing to go to the bathroom, and they wouldn't allow him to, which is where they ultimately found the used condom. that right there tells the dog that he knew something was up and wanted to fluch the condom and with it, and potential evidence...

the fact is, the man is trash for many reasons. he certainly isn't someone to be celebrated. people keep talking set-up, really? in what way?

a lot still has to come to light here, so the dog will reserve judgement on criminal behavior, but the dog won't reserve judgement on just how pathetic and trashy of an individual this fool is...

actually, to the dog's knowledge, legally it doesn't matter if she told him she was older in the eyes of the law. may not be fair, but he is still in the wrong. may work for a plea deal. the one report (who knows what is true or not at this point) is that when the police showed up, he was pushing to go to the bathroom, and they wouldn't allow him to, which is where they ultimately found the used condom. that right there tells the dog that he knew something was up and wanted to fluch the condom and with it, and potential evidence...

the fact is, the man is trash for many reasons. he certainly isn't someone to be celebrated. people keep talking set-up, really? in what way?

a lot still has to come to light here, so the dog will reserve judgement on criminal behavior, but the dog won't reserve judgement on just how pathetic and trashy of an individual this fool is...

again, still very early on, but...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37022763/ns/sports-nfl/

the dog is not thinking there was a set-up involved...who knows. but trash is trash...

Can someone confirm for me that the age of consent in NY State is 17? I think it's 16 in CT.. not sure about NJ.

from wikipedia:

State laws

Each US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[20]

* age of consent 16: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

* age of consent 17: Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas

* age of consent 18: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#United_States

from wikipedia:

State laws

Each US state has its own age of consent. Currently state laws set the age of consent at 16, 17 or 18. The most common age is 16.[20]

* age of consent 16: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

* age of consent 17: Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas

* age of consent 18: Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#United_States

Thanks for that Pdoub. Note to LT: Next time you want to sleep with a 16 yo, cross the border to CT. lol

shitdog gets a boner when a giant player gets in trouble.

the dog gets no joy in knowing some troubled 16 year old girl was beaten and forced to satisfy some has been neandrathal who paid for her services...doesn't matter what uniform he wore. all the dog said was that there is really nothing in this case that says "set-up" but by all means, spin some conspiracy theory here. perhaps the NFL's neverending quest to keep the giants down extends beyond the officials and now they have trash pimps involved to prey on the ignorant ex star who's brain is possibly numb from the overuse of coke, crack, and whatever else he fried himself with....

my theory is this is the best fun you've had since plax shot himself. all the other stuff is just you being you. and by the way, raise your hand if you've never been with a young latin hooker.

Latina.. yes.. Latin no

look at him, is this the best fun you've had since plax shot himself or what?

and by the way, raise your hand if you've been with a young latin hooker.punk.gif

again, the dog finds no joy in rape...by all means, you continue making light of the situation if that kind of thing brings you happiness...

I have to agree with Tree here BigBlue...of this board I can rightfully say that Latina's score high in the scheme of things...though they don't always get the blue ribbon. :smartass:

get your own beer.