SportsWrath

Giants Voted #1...

Treehugger

after watching the replay, its my opinion that the picture is not photoshopped.

I agree...

In the picture, you wouldn't be able to see the players shadows because they're all in the way of where the shadows would be projected (to our left)

Maybe Seph was, but I'm not. Half the guys in that picture have a shadow, look at DeSean Jackson and Chase Blackburn leading the way for an example.

But look further back in the pic - under the same lighting many guys don't have a shadow. #51 looks like he's floating in the air, like he's been cut and pasted into the pic.

And I see a shadow for every single player in the TV replay, not as much for players near the center of the field, but they're well defined once players get within several yards of the sideline. Also, the TV shot is not from a definitive angle, but in doing a head count there should be more Eagles in that picture.

I just think its funny. I mean, the play was bad enough as it was, but I'm certain the pic was doctored for effect. These days its really easy to do (obviously).

i think they airbrushed away a few extra inches on blackburn's hips too

I'm sorry did you watch the video? Blackburn gave up just like the rest of the players. When Jackson has a 15 yard lead on you no matter how hard you try your not going to catch him, even the almighty Blackburn knows that. I'll admit Blackburn cut across the field and made a hell of an effort to try and catch up to him but when he hits the 20 yard line he slows down with the rest of the team.

Fucking Kehl got knocked right off his feet, he stays upright he has himself a tackle.

ACT1-GP-JACKSON_S-PARADE_cropped.jpg

Here's a bigger picture. Anyway Blackburn was on the opposite side of the field and was still the closest at the end. Brown and Clark just half-assed it and gimped it to the end. Thank god those 2 will be gone this year. Even more interesting is how Hixon was double almost triple teamed. I guess the Eagles know who the useful SP team players are.

ACT1-GP-JACKSON_S-PARADE_cropped.jpg

Here's a bigger picture. Anyway Blackburn was on the opposite side of the field and was still the closest at the end. Brown and Clark just half-assed it and gimped it to the end. Thank god those 2 will be gone this year. Even more interesting is how Hixon was double almost triple teamed. I guess the Eagles know who the useful SP team players are.

I dunno...Hixon's just fast...he can't tackle...they did do a good job of bottling him up, though....

I agree...

In the picture, you wouldn't be able to see the players shadows because they're all in the way of where the shadows would be projected (to our left)

Man, you guys are making me question my own eyes. I can't look at that pic without DeOssie (#51) jumping out at me as out of place. And distinctly shadow-free. The other guys, yeah, its too hard to tell for certain with them.

And the more I look at the pic after watching the replay, the bigger give away is that in the pic there are no Eagles trailing the play except two guys celebrating 50 yards back. In the replay there were definitely Eagles trailing the play. I doubt those guys have forgotten DeSean's love of spiking the ball before he reaches the end zone.

Man, you guys are making me question my own eyes. I can't look at that pic without DeOssie (#51) jumping out at me as out of place. And distinctly shadow-free. The other guys, yeah, its too hard to tell for certain with them.

And the more I look at the pic after watching the replay, the bigger give away is that in the pic there are no Eagles trailing the play except two guys celebrating 50 yards back. In the replay there were definitely Eagles trailing the play. I doubt those guys have forgotten DeSean's love of spiking the ball before he reaches the end zone.

Look at the bigger picture I posted. 51's foot is on the turf an bent but I will admit the picture does look off.