SportsWrath

The sky is falling thread.

Sephiroth

man it'd truly be sad if a good poster takes a break from this forum because of fuckin jack.

I may have jumped the gun but I just dont understand how someone can be so clueless to the game of football as Jackyboy is.

Anyways no worries, it will take alot more then Jacky spouting about how Reese is a racist and "blacks"(how Jacky put it) shouldnt be allowed on our team before I leave this forum.

I may have jumped the gun but I just dont understand how someone can be so clueless to the game of football as Jackyboy is.

Anyways no worries, it will take alot more then Jacky spouting about how Reese is a racist and "blacks"(how Jacky put it) shouldnt be allowed on our team before I leave this forum.

like what? smartass.gif

wow jack is really sticking with this reese is a racist thing huh.

im not even joking when i say now that i think jack is a racist.

I'm not......but since you brought it up, perhaps you are.

I'm more concerned about the Giants fortunes, than race......that ludicrous. Most every NFL player I admire is Black.

The Guy I dont care for is our Honky, Ol Crumudgeon, Joy killing, Clock watching, Clueless HC.....and a few of you rub me the wrong way too, but I realize you cannot think up on my level football-wise

LOL :smartass:

I'm not......but since you brought it up, perhaps you are.

I'm more concerned about the Giants fortunes, than race......that ludicrous. Most every NFL player I admire is Black.

The Guy I dont care for is our Honky, Ol Crumudgeon, Joy killing, Clock watching, Clueless HC.....and a few of you rub me the wrong way too, but I realize you cannot think up on my level football-wise

LOL :smartass:

you caught me.

i must now go break the news to my mixed race daughter.

clown.

you caught me.

i must now go break the news to my mixed race daughter.

clown.

how did it go from my observation Reese did not draft or bring in very many white FA players........to me being a racist?

it very well might be a coincidence.......who knows. when it comes to LBers Reese does not have a CLUE.....he let the only real one we've have since Pepper Johnson- Kiwika Mitchell take a hike for a measely 5 million.

it all started when he failed to move up for the USC twins.........and by the way I've heard him interviewed many times on the Mike issue and he never ever mentions Blackburn.....mentions every other possibility, but never EVER Blackburn

how did it go from my observation Reese did not draft or bring in very many white FA players........to me being a racist?

it very well might be a coincidence.......who knows. when it comes to LBers Reese does not have a CLUE.....he let the only real one we've have since Pepper Johnson- Kiwika Mitchell take a hike for a measely 5 million.

it all started when he failed to move up for the USC twins.........and by the way I've heard him interviewed many times on the Mike issue and he never ever mentions Blackburn.....mentions every other possibility, but never EVER Blackburn

he's prejudice against linebackers and tall receivers.