SportsWrath

The NYG first pick

Lubeck

I hate to be a negative nancy and all but....well this is the kinda bone-headed move that has over the past 2 years made be not interested in football and made me more interested in baseball.

2 years ago anything and everything the Giants did I followed. Then they won the SB. And since then its been a slow decline in performance.

Over the same time the Yanks have been picking up. I gained some respect for the sport of baseball. And my sports time was increasingly devoted to the Yanks.

And then its draft day 2010. Huge day. An impact player is going to get drafted by my team. And they take a fucking DE....the last position I though they would draft. Honestly the only position that woulda surprised me more is QB.

Way to excite the fan base going into the new stadium fucktards.

I hate to be a negative nancy and all but....well this is the kinda bone-headed move that has over the past 2 years made be not interested in football and made me more interested in baseball.

2 years ago anything and everything the Giants did I followed. Then they won the SB. And since then its been a slow decline in performance.

Over the same time the Yanks have been picking up. I gained some respect for the sport of baseball. And my sports time was increasingly devoted to the Yanks.

And then its draft day 2010. Huge day. An impact player is going to get drafted by my team. And they take a fucking DE....the last position I though they would draft. Honestly the only position that woulda surprised me more is QB.

Way to excite the fan base going into the new stadium fucktards.

who would you have taken?

who would you have taken?

Iupati, Weatherspoon, Dan Williams are atleast three I can think of. Alll players who could of came in from day one and started and seen the field, instead Paul is going to sit behind Osi/Tuck/Kiwi on the bench and he might develop up into a good player.

Way too high for a project. This sucks.

He may not need to start right away but I think he's far from a "project". He'll join a very good solid rotation. Besides this is only one pick... tomorrow we'll bring in more talent then we'll solidify our team otherwise.

what a fucking terrible pick. you pick someone who can help you win this year, this guy obviously isn't going to see the field. we have a hard time getting the 3 de's we have now on the field.