SportsWrath

Anyone who watched Gruden interview

JackStroud

thats right jachaxx you have alllllllllllll the answers

you have a lot of ridicule of my posts..................you have ZERO answers to the most underachieving team in the NFL

just he same old BS

I would of loved to have Gruden- how freaking great we would be with Favre,Testaverde,Garcia,Montana,Elway and Y.A Tittle all competing with Eli for the QB spot :jerkoff:

Well I'll assume you responded to my post there Jackyboy since I have you on ignore and you fail to realize that by now. It's obvious by the other posters comments in here you have been sucking Gruden's dick almost as hard as you do your golden boys Blackburn.

Alright since you fail to use any sort of logic in your thinking and have zero grasp on the game of football lets just see why even thinking abour Gruden would be a stupid fucking idea. Like I have stated Gruden isnt a players coach by any means and has driven away players from the franchises he has coached not to mention is regarded as one of the more disciplinary coaches in the league (when he was coaching of course) Now you have been quoted as saying many times Coughy isnt a "players coach and is to hard on players (insert stupid troll facts here)" ect ect. Yet you fail to realize that Gruden is the exact same coach as Coughlin is not a harsher coach on the players.

Now you'll probably go on about "Oh he was successful" or some stupid bullshit you'll try to make up. However lets look at the facts Jackyboy, he has barley pushed the .500 win column in his entire coaching career, even after being given a powerhouse team that Tony Dungy put together. In his first season with TB he did reach the SB but however what you also fail to realize is, they got there with their defense. Gruden wasnt the D-coordinator during that run he was their head coach, it was Monte Kiffin. You like to use the whole "Oh well Couhglin didnt do shit in the SB, it was all Spags" but in this case it wasn't Monte Kiffin the D-coordinator who put together that SB winning defnese who gets the credit but the first year HC in Gruden. See it's something most NFL fans have its called common sense and logic Jackyboy, two things you have obviously shown you dont have. In the Giants case it wasnt our head coach who won the SB but Spags who won it with his great game planning however in almost the exact same situation it wasnt Kiffin who arguably came up with one of the best defensive performances in the SB but Gruden.

Also since you fail at actually trying to look back at a coaches history and track record before you go spewing the endless amounts of shit out of your mouth that pollute this board, lets take a look back at Grudens record pre being released. In Oakland his combined winning average was .594 which is impressive...however during the years of '98-01 of coaching in the AFC west he was going up a division that only once in those four years had two teams winning more then 9 games. So it's not exactly the best indicator of coaching skill when you need to win only 9 games to push the playoffs. Now jump forward to TB with his impressive average of .509 in which he only had 4 winning seasons out of 7 one of which he pig tailed off of a Dungy built team to the SB. Better yet a more impressive record, while he was in the AFC he was 2-2 in the playoffs however when entering the NFC he went 0-2 outside of the SB year. So basically when Gruden isnt pig tailing off of another (better) coaches team he can win but when he needs to do things for himself he fails.

You ever think to yourself why Gruden is staying in broadcasting and not heading back into coaching? Are you really that dense to realize that all 32 teams in the league realize that the NFL has passed Gruden by? I mean in the last three years there have been more coaching changes in the NFL then ever before and yet Gruden never even so much as got a phone call for an interview. So honestly ask yourself Jacky, do you want a washed up coach who is currently broadcasting games who never had any real earned success in the NFL coaching your team? I'd rather phone up Jerry Glanville to replace Coughling then old Chucky.

But I know all of this will fall on deaf ears because Jackyboy runs away from any real logical argument brought up against him. Instead I'll get some faggot response from him like "ZOMG YOUR CANADIAN YOU KNOW NUTTING ABOUT FOOTNBALL LOLZZ" Oh well once again trolls will be trolls.

thats right jachaxx you have alllllllllllll the answers

you have a lot of ridicule of my posts..................you have ZERO answers to the most underachieving team in the NFL

just he same old BS

What's your definition of underachieving, Jack? How many teams out of the 32 have had better record in the last decade than the Giants? This team underachieved last year...

i love how people say gruden took dungy's team to the super bowl

but fail to mention that his raider team was playing him

that means he built one team (under tremendous stress and

meddling from a tyrant owner- most of you would shit your pants

the first time davis talked to you- and they got there with bill callahan as coach!!!)

and prepared the other team

now, i don't want gruden as a head coach

but you don't have to go stat crazy on the guy.

you can easily make a case against coughlin with the same dumb stats. sheesh....

I wouldn't give credit to Gruden for building the Raiders that played Dungy in the Super Bowl. Gruden couldn't maintain the team he inherited from Dungy. Gruden just doesn't build super bowl teams, he is however excellent at breaking QBs.

i love how people say gruden took dungy's team to the super bowl

but fail to mention that his raider team was playing him

that means he built one team (under tremendous stress and

meddling from a tyrant owner- most of you would shit your pants

the first time davis talked to you- and they got there with bill callahan as coach!!!)

and prepared the other team

now, i don't want gruden as a head coach

but you don't have to go stat crazy on the guy.

you can easily make a case against coughlin with the same dumb stats. sheesh....

PS Gruden never liked Canada ...........so your even LOL

He's an American...........most of us are here

Why dont you go root for the Winnipeg Wildcats...........you obviously know ZIP about AMERICAN football LOL

This coming from Sportswrath's resident punchline.

What is more ridiculous?

Constant harping about john gruden becoming our head coach.

Or..........

The fact that espn has a segment with john gruden critiquing qb's. The same guy who had years to draft and develop a qb and never did!!!!

Please stop with this nonsense.

I wouldn't give credit to Gruden for building the Raiders that played Dungy in the Super Bowl. Gruden couldn't maintain the team he inherited from Dungy. Gruden just doesn't build super bowl teams, he is however excellent at breaking QBs.

well that would not be logical.

What is more ridiculous?

Constant harping about john gruden becoming our head coach.

Or..........

The fact that espn has a segment with john gruden critiquing qb's. The same guy who had years to draft and develop a qb and never did!!!!

Please stop with this nonsense.

A- we have a QB

B- I'm not worried about who gruden would draft....he would be HC a different job ...Resse and his staff do the drafting...Gruden would have input only....I dont know who was drafting in TB but they were competitive under Gruden for many years....always a tough game

c- Our HC is pretty near the bottom of the list... just one rung over wade phillips....I'd rather have Jim Zorn

we have gotten by most of the last few years on talent...not superior coaching

A- we have a QB

B- I'm not worried about who gruden would draft....he would be HC a different job ...Resse and his staff do the drafting...Gruden would have input only....I dont know who was drafting in TB but they were competitive under Gruden for many years....always a tough game

c- Our HC is pretty near the bottom of the list... just one rung over wade phillips....I'd rather have Jim Zorn

we have gotten by most of the last few years on talent...not superior coaching

hilarious.

i think he was very unlucky and should've went the year before but for a dumb rule.

jerry rice? i don't know what gruden did to...i can't do this..

Let me know if you find any evidence showing how he built a super bowl team and wasn't lucky that Jerry Rice still had gas in the tank.

i think he was very unlucky and should've went the year before but for a dumb rule.

jerry rice? i don't know what gruden did to you (there that's better) but you can take any HC and hold them up to scrutiny. jerry rice???

someone with more time than me, please go back and find all the old Jack comments about "the General" and how he was our answer.

This guy is such a fucking douche bag, I wish him on the Eagles he's so dumb.

The General was the answer back at that time. Like Ray Perkins regime, the Giants needed a strong authority figure to stop all the nonsense. the trouble with passionless, humorless dictators is they should have a short shelf life.....Perkins 2 yrs was perfect timing..........Couhhlins been here what 6-7 years......thats enough

Times have changed, and Coughlin is not the same guy we hired. He seems a bit lost out there.....a little of fire in his belly is gone

He's the head coach for 2010 so I support him, but we really should be looking for the next HC soon.......its time

If we surpass 8-8 this year I'll be pleased, but am not counting on it.

The General was the answer back at that time. Like Ray Perkins regime, the Giants needed a strong authority figure to stop all the nonsense. the trouble with passionless, humorless dictators is they should have a short shelf life.....Perkins 2 yrs was perfect timing..........Couhhlins been here what 6-7 years......thats enough

Times have changed, and Coughlin is not the same guy we hired. He seems a bit lost out there.....a little of fire in his belly is gone

He's the head coach for 2010 so I support him, but we really should be looking for the next HC soon.......its time

If we surpass 8-8 this year I'll be pleased, but am not counting on it.

Yep, it was clearly Ray Perkins that was the problem. Why, Bill Parcells took that team the very next year and went 3-12-1! :jerkoff:

Coughlin's been with this team for 6 complete seasons now. Three legit playoff seasons, one 8-8 aberration, and one Lombardi. One losing season. Even Parcells had two; although he didn't have any .500 seasons.

Considering the spate of injuries and the DC handicap, .500 isn't as horrible as it might otherwise seem. Sure, it left a bad taste, but look what happens to Fox's team in Carolina when the injury bug hits them. I'm not saying that all our problems were due to injury; but it doesn't take a great leap of imagination to picture us in the playoffs last year if we didn't have the injuries. I don't think we would have gone anywhere with Sheridan in the postseason even if we were healthy, but we definitely could have picked up a couple more wins with something resembling an NFL def. backfield and maybe ONE healthy DT.

Yep, it was clearly Ray Perkins that was the problem. Why, Bill Parcells took that team the very next year and went 3-12-1! :jerkoff:

Coughlin's been with this team for 6 complete seasons now. Three legit playoff seasons, one 8-8 aberration, and one Lombardi. One losing season. Even Parcells had two; although he didn't have any .500 seasons.

Considering the spate of injuries and the DC handicap, .500 isn't as horrible as it might otherwise seem. Sure, it left a bad taste, but look what happens to Fox's team in Carolina when the injury bug hits them. I'm not saying that all our problems were due to injury; but it doesn't take a great leap of imagination to picture us in the playoffs last year if we didn't have the injuries. I don't think we would have gone anywhere with Sheridan in the postseason even if we were healthy, but we definitely could have picked up a couple more wins with something resembling an NFL def. backfield and maybe ONE healthy DT.

neither Perkins or Parcells was 659 yrs old

time for a new HC

Sorry..........we will not improve under this guy.......he has to go

Honestly, right now, if I have a choice between Gruden and Coughlin as Head Coach - Id pick Gruden in a heartbeat!

He will bring young blood, fresh ideas and new energy to the table. Coughlin, yes he was coach when we won the SB blah blah, is geriatric and I have to agree with Jack here. Gruden, like Sean Peyton, is a young dynamic coach who can take this team far, assuming Fewell does his job.

Honestly, right now, if I have a choice between Gruden and Coughlin as Head Coach - Id pick Gruden in a heartbeat!

He will bring young blood, fresh ideas and new energy to the table. Coughlin, yes he was coach when we won the SB blah blah, is geriatric and I have to agree with Jack here. Gruden, like Sean Peyton, is a young dynamic coach who can take this team far, assuming Fewell does his job.

thank you Iceman

your a gentleman and a scholar

Coughlin is one foot in the grave.......sad to say