SportsWrath

Did you guys forget about this?

E-town Giant

I posted this same topic on the GIANTS board so if you allready saw it- Ohh well.

I notice everyone is still killing the LB toppic and frankly I'm getting sick of it. :brooding:

Unless that Linebacker is able to stuff the line off the snap, we deff. need a stud to plug the middle and give that inside pressure on the opposing QB. Especialy with the way our division has added all of the recieving threats. We have deff. got arguably the toughest division in the NFL in great part to the signings of some nice recievers.

Now, as any fool knows- if given enough time any reciever will get open. I know we made some needed improvements in our defensive backield and I am very confident in the talent back there. The two best bookends pressuring the opp. QB is nice , but if we had that added pressence in the middle, I don't think any offense could compete with us!!

Now let's get serious and talk about "REAL" needs. Our LB's will be just fine without an Arrington or any other high priced addition.

WE NEED A STUD AT DT. Let me know what your "brilliant" reasons are for why another position is more important. <_<:LMAO:

"The toughest scedule " MEANS NOTHING TO GIANTS LIKE US. :rock:

GO BLUE. :TU:

Guest nosebleed

It is true and only a select few on this board see the absolute need for a legitimate DT. Looking at the roster, there is no quality at the position, just some poor slob wearing #94, Robbins, Allen, Seabright, etc. These players would not scare a junior high school team.

Of course, Ernie completely ignored this major need during free agency, which has become common. `

Guest Lockhart
It is true and only a select few on this board see the absolute need for a legitimate DT. Looking at the roster, there is no quality at the position, just some poor slob wearing #94, Robbins, Allen, Seabright, etc. These players would not scare a junior high school team.

Of course, Ernie completely ignored this major need during free agency, which has become common. `

I agree - taking a gamble on an iffy linebacker makes no sense. The Giants need to get a great DT and even more on defense. For the Giants to win in 2006, the defense will have to lead the way.

I agree - taking a gamble on an iffy linebacker makes no sense. The Giants need to get a great DT and even more on defense. For the Giants to win in 2006, the defense will have to lead the way.

Hey Lockhart,

Who would you draft in the first round... I know you would draft defense, we don't have a high need in the offense department, so who would you draft (remember, don't pick anyone who wants to work-out in Miami) :ph34r: