SportsWrath

the state of the Giants

Lughead

Coughlin sounds more optimistic about Phillips than that last snippet suggested. Sounds like Phillips is doing well in offseason work, just not completely off the leash yet. Good to hear.

The fact the Giants didn't pursue Sharper is also telling.

The fact the Giants didn't pursue Sharper is also telling.

I dunno about that....

We picked up Rolle and still have a former starter in Michael Johnson, don't we? Not to mention we made sure to resign guys like CC....I think we have to look to draft another one fairly early....maybe 3rd or 4th round....

I dunno about that....

We picked up Rolle and still have a former starter in Michael Johnson, don't we? Not to mention we made sure to resign guys like CC....I think we have to look to draft another one fairly early....maybe 3rd or 4th round....

No, as much as I like Michael Johnson for he's very young and his best years are ahead of him.. many on this board have leveled heavy criticism on him... It got me thinking, maybe these guys see something I don't... and that sense MJ won't be a starter.. but he'd still be in blue.

I think Kenney's health is a question mark, the Giants would've pursued Sharper.. gave him the 2 year deal he seeks, and have him start.