SportsWrath

Tiki Barber, Joe Morris, Or Rodney Hampton

lemmiwinks

If I could only pick one it would be Rodney Hampton. I think it's widely overlooked by the NFL that he played for some abismal teams and to make matters worse, he is nearly the entire offense for those years including (and largely constituting) the Dave Brown era.

He was strong, quick, and had nice moves. He was the back that Tiki evolved into. It's not a statistical argument because there are too many variables involved that can't be counted, however, I highly doubt that Tiki would have been successful in those years under the same conditions and I do belive that Rodney would be successful in the Tiki teams.

That's not to take anything away from Tiki, he's terrific and we've been lucky to have him.

It's hard to argue anybody but Tiki here. Even with HotRod being my favorite player. Of course, different types of backs are hard to compare in different eras and on different teams but like I said, it's hard to argue against what Tiki has done.

I totally agree, except Rodney being my favorite of all time. He's one of my fav's, but Tiki is the best of all time. Hard to argue that. :TU:

In this order:

Rodney Hampton

Tiki Barber

Joe Morris

1 and 2 are not separated by much.

Id have to put Tiki's 3 2000 yard season above anything Hampton did....Don't get me wrong I love Hampton but Tiki's the all round best back we have ever had....Back to back years he has lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage.. Over the last 4 years he is second to only LDT Total Yards(by less then 10yd)...Isn't he the only back to get atleast 1800 yards running and 500 receiving in the same season?

TIKI TO THE HALL :rock:

Id have to put Tiki's 3 2000 yard season above anything Hampton did....Don't get me wrong I love Hampton but Tiki's the all round best back we have ever had....Back to back years he has lead the NFL in yards from scrimmage.. Over the last 4 years he is second to only LDT Total Yards(by less then 10yd)...Isn't he the only back to get atleast 1800 yards running and 500 receiving in the same season?

TIKI TO THE HALL :rock:

Couldnt have said it better myself. :clap: