SportsWrath

Maybe Im jumping the gun here, I know its still WAY Early

JayD

Draft.

McCain with our first.

I dont know about anyone else, but as good as the kid may be, the thought of starting a rook MB doesnt give me a good feeling at all. To say the VERY least. We have a hard enough time keeping rookies healthy, let alone depending on them to start.

What the heck are we doing about this giant(no pun intended) hole we have a middle linebacker? I havent even heard of us talking to anyone.

Hey man, don't feel bad. My new team has holes at OL, DL, MLB, DB, and QB.

:/

I dont know about anyone else, but as good as the kid may be, the thought of starting a rook MB doesnt give me a good feeling at all. To say the VERY least. We have a hard enough time keeping rookies healthy, let alone depending on them to start.

Our Best players have come thru the draft. We'll get the best MLB in the draft.. alongside Sintim and that dude we got from ATL last year... Fuck that.. i'm ready for this fucking draft already.

Yeah that is exactly what they're going to do. :mellow:

They're pretty high on him, I still don't see it. Hopefully this turns out better than Darcy Johnson over Michael Matthews.

I'm betting they pencil Goff in as starter and see how the draft pans out.

I don't want some dude with digestive problems...damn....dude could drop 30 lbs in an instant....

I wouldn't worry about it, he didn't suffer any weight loss at 'Bama, did he? Surely we would have heard about it at the combine

and his pro day, no?

I wouldn't worry about it, he didn't suffer any weight loss at 'Bama, did he? Surely we would have heard about it at the combine

and his pro day, no?

True, but when Garrard was trying to get it under control, he dropped more than 35 pounds....I don't know when Mclain was diagnosed with it, but hopefully that doesn't happen to him...

Our Best players have come thru the draft. We'll get the best MLB in the draft.. alongside Sintim and that dude we got from ATL last year... Fuck that.. i'm ready for this fucking draft already.

Of course the best players come from the draft. But they are not our best players in thier first year. MLB runs the show. Its to important a spot to go with a rook.

I think the Giants will figure out a way to get Rolando McClain in the draft. The two teams drafting ahead of them who were expected to pull the trigger and draft him are Miami and Denver. However, Miami picked up Karlos Dansby so they won't be drafting a MLB and Denver's needs are deeper than a MLB.

Linebackers have a tendancy to drop during the draft even though some are projected as top 10 picks. If they don't get McClain, I wouldn't be surprised the Giants sign Kirk Morrison.

I'm sure the Giants' coaches and staff are fully aware of the need to fill the hole left by Antonio Pierce. They won't stand pat. And hopefully, they don't go bargain basement hunting.

I'd feel much better if they weren't putting all their eggs in the draft basket. We lost two starters from last season, and I didn't see much to indicate their replacements are currently on the roster. Even if the Giants do see them there, we have no backups I would trust for any extended period of time other than Blackburn.

Dont make me hate you Sepsmile.gif

Couldnt flip the check for the new seats hu? That sucks bro.

His father (I think that's what he said?) already flipped the check for the seats once. So did everyone else who waited on that list for 20 years or whatever.

His father (I think that's what he said?) already flipped the check for the seats once. So did everyone else who waited on that list for 20 years or whatever.

Yea, its a shitty situation.