SportsWrath

Giants To Meet With Rolle Friday

Mr. P

im not really sure where ill be, ill probably be at seton at some point, like to go there and grab food and see some bagpipers. we mix it up everyyear and never really have much of a plan, just bounce around the inner binghamton area, like downtown and just over to the westside. basically anywhere in intoxicated walking distance. ill keep an eye out for you, ill be wearing a green hoodie if that helps you see me in the crowd haha.

I usually go over to Seton as well and watcher the pipers. Are the Mummers coming to town tomorrow? I always got a kick out of watching them.

I have no idea what I'll be wearing, probably jeans and a black jacket. I don't think I even own anything green. Anyway, I'll look for a green hoody and if I find you, I'll buy you one...if we don't cross paths, then have fun and be safe.

According to the latest news in the NYPost, the Giants have already offered close to that and they are saying it's pretty much a done deal. I hope so. I'd welcome him with open arms.

Well I hope Rolle wears a ski mask when he gets his pay checks because he just robbed the Giants.

Adding Rolle to the Giants would be huge.....

I

11609096_tml.jpg

knew you would not be able to resist: DAMN...DAMN...DAMN!!! :smartass:

that's her grandsons - antrel and samari rolle (which sounds like sushi)

I was going to say there has to be some type of affinity as that is one of those African-American names that have a narrow enough tree that you can trace back ancestry pretty easily. I have a family name like that. One was a racist redneck General in WWI the other was an African American fighter pilot who flew for the French in WWI and tried to help the Ethiopians develop an Air Force during the Italian invasion which is seen as the beginning shots of WWII. There is a nice Jeopardy question for those interested in finding out....lol. :smartass:

Absolutely not. Rolle's coverage skills are unquestionable. He's very good. With all due respect to Adrian Wilson, at this point in there careers (which is a big caveat) it would be more likely that Adrian Wilson would be benefitting by playing next to Rolle.

Adrian Wilson is still one of the best safeties in football despite his age...he's easily better than Rolle IMO. Rolle loves to gamble...he lives and dies by it.

I don't like giving him this much dough at all, but it without a doubt makes our defense better...hopefully he earns it.