SportsWrath

FOR SHAME!

GorillaNJ

whatev. if the Giants opened it up and there was a power failure or other problem, we'd all be bitching why they didn't do a trial run with another event. If the Jets opened it, we'd be pissed that the Jets opened it. Test run events being held before a primary event is the status quo for new stadiums

whatev. if the Giants opened it up and there was a power failure or other problem, we'd all be bitching why they didn't do a trial run with another event. If the Jets opened it, we'd be pissed that the Jets opened it. Test run events being held before a primary event is the status quo for new stadiums

i was mad and then quickly convinced otherwise by echo.

I am going to see Bon Jovi there in a couple of weeks... I would rather that be first then Soccer... I would even prefer gay sex championship on the 50 yard line... atleast they are up front about it. Fuck Soccer

The should have the Boss open it

If I had to choose between soccer vs the boss I would go soccer every time. Springstein is an overrated hack.

What? Thunder Road is one of the greatest songs ever..... or Glory Days... The Boss himself is kinda a dueche bag but he has some good songs

And Soccer signifies the downfall of America... It is a game for the 3F's Females, Foreigners, and Faggots

What? Thunder Road is one of the greatest songs ever..... or Glory Days... The Boss himself is kinda a dueche bag but he has some good songs

And Soccer signifies the downfall of America... It is a game for the 3F's Females, Foreigners, and Faggots

Here's another F.............Fishing.

We should have them fill the fucking stadium with water, stock it with some fish and have a good ole fishing competition, and fill the stands with insomniacs so we can cure them.

I'm sure how a game being for girls is an issue.

5383.jpg