SportsWrath

Kevin Gilbride Jr. joins Kevin Gilbride Sr. on Giants' staff

Mr. P

Some New York Giants fans wish the team would have fired offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride.

Instead, the team has doubled the number of Kevin Gilbrides it has on the coaching staff.

John Taylor at College Football Talk has the news that Temple wide receivers coach Kevin Gilbride Jr. has left the program to join the Giants as an offensive quality control coach, where he'll work closely with his dad.

The offensive quality control coach position opened up as part of a chain reaction in which Giants quarterbacks coach Chris Palmer left to coach in the UFL, receivers coach Mike Sullivan took Palmer's place and quality control coach Sean Ryan took Sullivan's place.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/13/kevin-gilbride-jr-joins-kevin-gilbride-sr-on-giants-staff/

I have no problem with Kevin Gilbride....hes done a good job

the O line and Jacobs bad knee held us back last season, not Gilbride...

Now that Pierce is gone I feel a weight lifted off the Giants........lets see what free agency and the draft bring our way

yeah because Pierce was weighing down the Giants........ good god Jak.... Peirce was a very good linebacker he just lost his speed that's the only thing that was wrong with pierce he could not stop old age from creeping in like any 31 year old + Football player that hasn't sold his soul to the purple horned devil

I am not saying the Giants should of kept pierce as a player just that he was not the reason the Giants Defense was so bad Matter of fact look at how they did AFTER Pierce was hurt. there was no leadership and no discipline on the field .

yeah because Pierce was weighing down the Giants........ good god Jak.... Peirce was a very good linebacker he just lost his speed that's the only thing that was wrong with pierce he could not stop old age from creeping in like any 31 year old + Football player that hasn't sold his soul to the purple horned devil

I am not saying the Giants should of kept pierce as a player just that he was not the reason the Giants Defense was so bad Matter of fact look at how they did AFTER Pierce was hurt. there was no leadership and no discipline on the field .

Shh your using logic on an idiot.

Shh your using logic on an idiot.

pierce was real bad

we will have a chance to get some athleticism at LBer now

im going to be watching all the teams bidding for antonios servces.........LOL

he was all mouth

no action

he lost his speed????? what speed are you talking about???? quickest guy to the buffet??/

Fish must be in 7th heaven.

No, I actually cringed a little bit. Next year should be the first one where everyone screams to get rid of the quality control coach. :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to work out how an obviously good WRs coach translates to a quality QB coach. :confused:

biel_heaven.gif

I could find that to be an acceptable afterlife.

No, I actually cringed a little bit. Next year should be the first one where everyone screams to get rid of the quality control coach. :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to work out how an obviously good WRs coach translates to a quality QB coach. :confused:

I could find that to be an acceptable afterlife.

It would be better in Purgatory (not that it exists...lol) ...I would like to work through a few sins with her first... :banana:

Did Gilbride catch Mara sucking cock in his office or something? What kind of a hold does this cunt have over the FO? Instead of worrying about his ass, his son is also onboard now. The retardation just doubled.

I am telling you man....someone must have pictures...no a fucking vid of Mara, Reese and Coughlin in a daisy chain on each other. How else do you explain our lousy ass kicker still having a job....much less Gilbride...and then they hire his son, :(:huh::blink: to effectively monitor his own pappy's coaching to avoid tendencies/predictability.....you have got to be kidding me. :mellow: