SportsWrath

After watching a "Ripped" Hershel Walker in MMA

JackStroud

At 47 Yrs old, I would put him at Giants MLBer right now and forget about that need for 5 years

The guy is the biggest freak of nature in professional sports history- HOF RB, almost made the Olympic Sprint team, made the Olympic bobsled team as a pusher......he does 1000 pushups and 1000 sit ups every night of his adult life......I dont think Pierce did 1000 pushups in his life

He picked the guy up (an experience Martial Arts Professional with a lot of experience) and threw him down like a rag doll

look at it on you tube and tell me he woul not be 2000% better than the midget Pierce <_<

At 47 Yrs old, I would put him at Giants MLBer right now and forget about that need for 5 years

The guy is the biggest freak of nature in professional sports history- HOF RB, almost made the Olympic Sprint team, made the Olympic bobsled team as a pusher......he does 1000 pushups and 1000 sit ups every night of his adult life......I dont think Pierce did 1000 pushups in his life

He picked the guy up (an experience Martial Arts Professional with a lot of experience) and threw him down like a rag doll

look at it on you tube and tell me he woul not be 2000% better than the midget Pierce <_<

The guy who Walker beat down was 1-1 fighting out a small org in Florida. He was a tomato can. And he also nearly submitted Walker in the 1st round.

See jack, I watch the fights and pay attention and I follow the sport.

The guy who Walker beat down was 1-1 fighting out a small org in Florida. He was a tomato can. And he also nearly submitted Walker in the 1st round.

See jack, I watch the fights and pay attention and I follow the sport.

did not realize that....thanks for the update

an analyst for the sport gave Hershel rave reviews though....said he was the anti-canseco lol

said he would never be champion but could become a significant fighter.....he was very impressed with hershel on the floor. Me too. That has to be the tougher thing to pick up. I would expect hershel can punch but did not see him landing heavy blows.....he was hitting the guy in his armpits

Hershel's a nice guy.....maybe he was too polite to bang on the guys skull

did not realize that....thanks for the update

an analyst for the sport gave Hershel rave reviews though....said he was the anti-canseco lol

said he would never be champion but could become a significant fighter.....he was very impressed with hershel on the floor. Me too. That has to be the tougher thing to pick up. I would expect hershel can punch but did not see him landing heavy blows.....he was hitting the guy in his armpits

Hershel's a nice guy.....maybe he was too polite to bang on the guys skull

They picked an opponent who was no danger to him in stand up, and told Walker to take him down when he could to build up points but to stay upright in the guys guard to stay out of submissions. Walker's superior strenght allowed him to do so. It was a very safe fight for him.

look at it on you tube and tell me he woul not be 2000% better than the midget Pierce <_>

You claimed in another thread you are a Giants fan of 45 years. Whether that is from birth or childhood or whatever, that puts you in your mid-late 40's, possible early 50's. At that age, you cannot possibly be so retarded you think Walker can take Pierce's place at linebacker. Seriously. What is wrong with you?

.....Walker was a running back. :smartass:

You claimed in another thread you are a Giants fan of 45 years. Whether that is from birth or childhood or whatever, that puts you in your mid-late 40's, possible early 50's. At that age, you cannot possibly be so retarded you think Walker can take Pierce's place at linebacker. Seriously. What is wrong with you?

.....Walker was a running back. :smartass:

Walker has now proved to me and to all guys getting up in years that he is our champion

He has proved over the years his exceptional focus and stength training (which by the way consists of 2 gruelling routines each day 1000 pushups 1000 situps) that he can do anything athletic he puts his mind to.

LBer based upon the ease of that take down would not be difficult for him to master.......hes lightning fast, and super strong

2 qualities you cannot teach........you could teach him how to read defenses and tackle

Were Pierce lightning fast and super strong we would never have had all these arguments about the value of a limp dick "coach on the field" <_<

After watching a "Ripped" Hershel Walker in MMA.

Why do I get the feeling this thread really isn't about football.