SportsWrath

This team does not need a tweeking, rather an overhaul

JackStroud

We are kidding ourselves if we think we can plug some holes and get back in the hunt

Anyone who dogged it, including Coughlin, in 2009 should not be allowed to move into the new lockerroom

they should be shown the door and do the Sheridan Plank Walk

The only way to cull the dead wood is to get rid of coughlin and his whole staff

30-40 percent of this roster needs to go

anyone who quit on the team in 2009 should go 1st

For a guy with a supposed 140 IQ, you really dont think of anything new to post do you?

But then again you've been stuck in your delusional frame of mind since the GMB days, sad really. Just another reason why no one here takes you seriously.

they cant

there too busy taking you seriously my little slug lol

you have all the answers no?

Dude, seriously, you are a like a broken record.

"The Giants will never break records with TC as coach"..there beat you to it. Queer.

Hey now. Let's play nice. No need for insults.

Broken record's a bit harsh, no?

:busted_cop:

How do you put JackStroud on ignore? I used to know how to do it till they changed the format around here.

If he said it was an act, I might be able to stand it... sadly, I think he's for real. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, one human being can be THAT fucking stupid... and as a Bay Head baby, he's probably never had to work a day in his life. :(

How do you put JackStroud on ignore? I used to know how to do it till they changed the format around here.

click on where you see signed in as _________

you'll see a function in the drop down for "manage ignored users"

that's a very smart idea, seph

if you don't enjoy someone's words, just ignore them instead of voicing your disgust each time they post.

click on where you see signed in as _________

you'll see a function in the drop down for "manage ignored users"

that's a very smart idea, seph

if you don't enjoy someone's words, just ignore them instead of voicing your disgust each time they post.

the dog thinks you forgot to add that you should continue to be sure to correct the errant spelling in their posts...that is important...

the turtle thinks you forgot to add that you should continue to be sure to correct the errant spelling in their posts...that is important...

aww, lonely turtledog, you took that personally. you were never on my ignore list, sweet cheeks.

aww, lonely turtledog, you took that personally. you were never on my ignore list, sweet cheeks.

the dog takes nothing personally...just assumed that since motesay no longer lives on the boards, that you took up his responsibility of being the human spellcheck...always seemed like a last resort for him when he had nothing to go on...

the dog takes nothing personally...just assumed that since motesay no longer lives on the boards, that you took up his responsibility of being the human spellcheck...always seemed like a last resort for him when he had nothing to go on...

regardless of my motive, you seem to be taking extra care in your spelling and grammar since your "disgression" incident. for that, we are all thankful.