SportsWrath

Sources: Carolina Panthers grant coach John Fox chance to opt out of 2010

Mr. P

I'm not disagreeing with you but I'm tired of our FO not being aggressive. We have a team ready to win now... if it wasn't for fuckin Sheridan, we would be talking about our next game... im just pissed.

Oh so am I, watching the Giants piss this season away when their only acouple years removed from a SB championship is fucking infuriating. I would love to see Reese come on NFL channel tomorrow and say "We traded Osi and our 2nd to San Fran for Patrick Willis and our 1st to the Texans for DeMeco Ryans. Plus we just lured Dick LeBeau away from Pittsburgh by promising him all the hookers and cocaine he wants." That would make my fucking year.

Like I said I have no problem with Jauron or Dick Pepper taken the job or given it a few more weeks to see what new HCs are doing with their coaching staffs. You never know who could all of a sudden become free, I just wish the Giants would be abit more active then they have been. I want to hear reports of the Giants driving truck loads of money up to Zimmers house or offering that fat fuck loser Romeo enough chicken wings for the next 15 years, then I would like to see them turn down the job.

no one wants to play for tom coughlin why would you think anyone would want to coach for him?

were done until tom steps down

I do not approve of Tom's methods. I think they're outdated and don't necessarily work on today's generation. Having said that, Tom earned his stripes.

Oh so am I, watching the Giants piss this season away when their only acouple years removed from a SB championship is fucking infuriating. I would love to see Reese come on NFL channel tomorrow and say "We traded Osi and our 2nd to San Fran for Patrick Willis and our 1st to the Texans for DeMeco Ryans. Plus we just lured Dick LeBeau away from Pittsburgh by promising him all the hookers and cocaine he wants." That would make my fucking year.

Like I said I have no problem with Jauron or Dick Pepper taken the job or given it a few more weeks to see what new HCs are doing with their coaching staffs. You never know who could all of a sudden become free, I just wish the Giants would be abit more active then they have been. I want to hear reports of the Giants driving truck loads of money up to Zimmers house or offering that fat fuck loser Romeo enough chicken wings for the next 15 years, then I would like to see them turn down the job.

The Giants have never been 'noisy' about their front office dealings. Just because you're not hearing it doesn't mean they're not doing it.