SportsWrath

WTF LUGHEAD

jerseygiantfan

WTF?? I have had the "articles and video" portion of the Giants board for three years. Now you delete it and make another and call it your own??? :05-mafia:

OK, I got confused for a minute. I re-pinned it, then re-unpinned it. I thought your thread was a running series of Giants articles, I didn't realize it was by year (as in articles, etc 2009). I can see why he unpinned it. Who gets 'credit' for the pinned 2010 thread....well, I'll let you 2 duke that one out.

OK, I got confused for a minute. I re-pinned it, then re-unpinned it. I thought your thread was a running series of Giants articles, I didn't realize it was by year (as in articles, etc 2009). I can see why he unpinned it. Who gets 'credit' for the pinned 2010 thread....well, I'll let you 2 duke that one out.

Well I mean it's for the 2009 season. But I could have started a new one...I want credit for it since I maintain the damn thing.

Well I mean it's for the 2009 season. But I could have started a new one...I want credit for it since I maintain the damn thing.

All I did was unpin it Good GOD

Jesus Christ start a new one then already..........

It's your baby now So start feeding it