SportsWrath

So...if Gilbride goes, who do we look for?

fishgutmartyr

Good point. I was also thinking that of all the things wrong with this team, offensive production is at the bottom of the list...even with a bum at starting RB. But, if he leaves for greener pastures, what can you do? I think you gotta promote someone like Chris Palmer from within because there's been no problems at the position in house...just DC. Plus, from what I've heard, he's just as responsible for developing Manning into the QB he is currently as Gilbride...

I would agree that Chris Palmer seems like a natural replacement.

And considering that the passing attack was the strength of the offense, it seems to make sense to give the guy responsible

I would like to see Jason Garret come in as a OC, but I know hes just waiting for the Skipper to get canned in DAL. I dont know what got into that team that I hate with all my heart, but it aint cause of Phillips.

Bullshit, blue. Grass is greener on the other side.

Well if Gilbride does find a better job elsewhere and the Giants have to replace him, they should promote Jerald Ingram. I think he's done a great job with the running game and he could put some balance back into the offense. I think he has a much better feel for the game tempo and how to utilize our players. No more passes to Hedgecock and hopefull rediscovery of our tight ends in the passing game.