SportsWrath

Sheridan Say's

Lughead

Yep, see 2010 is looking good already :flex:

If McNabb didn't know that football games can end in a tie, I think it's probably safe to say someone had to tell W that he couldn't get in for 3 terms....

It would be interesting to see what he could do with Phillips and Ross back to health (IF Phillips is back), a better MLB, and another OLB of Boley's caliber.

My bet is turn them into average players, like he managed to do with Tuck, Kiwi, and Osi, :(

My bet is turn them into average players, like he managed to do with Tuck, Kiwi, and Osi, :(

haha you're most likely right....

I'm torn between thinking that our defense could have been alright based on the first five games when Phillips and many others were healthy or that it was merely a product of our easy schedule. I lean towards the latter, most definitely.

Did you guys read his transcript?

Choice cut:

Also you think you are playing defense from week to week. I know our special situation defense has not been good, red-zone, goal line and short yardage are three off the top of my head that we have not been good percentage wise. In the grand scheme of things, I know with a few exceptions in regards to some poor performances week in and week out, even with the injuries, I think we played honorable defense. It's never good enough

Does this guy want to be fired? It's true [a-hem], but do you really want to downplay the only positive your defensive schemes have been able to muster the whole damn season?

:blink: WHAT THE FUCK??? Some Poor performances WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT??? WTF is this guy trying to say??? That the defense sucked ass everyweek. Yes they did you fucking imbecile and you are fucking responsible. Injuries I can understand, but idiocy in schemes and total incompetency and lack of fight on the field I cannot and you, you dumb stupid fuck are responsible. Just die. Fucking Osi into coverage, putting the safety on a no-name TE while DeSean runs free, putting everybody in the wrong fucking position. This guy is a putz! He cant get decimated soon enough.

haha you're most likely right....

I'm torn between thinking that our defense could have been alright based on the first five games when Phillips and many others were healthy or that it was merely a product of our easy schedule. I lean towards the latter, most definitely.

The Giants barely won the first Dallas game and the defense benefited from some timely interceptions to squeak out a 2 point win. Defense still gave up over 30 points and that was with Romo throwing passes directly to our secondary. In addition to Romo's charitable contributions, Jason Garrett pulls a gilbride by going away from their completely dominating run attack. If that doesn't happen, perhaps the warning signs are a little more evident earlier in the season.

That win and the beating up of the NFL basement teams gave this defense a false sense of self.