SportsWrath

Hey Mario, why did you fumble the ball?!

RandolphScott

"Dude came and hit my arm."

Oh really? I couldn't tell that from my seat in section 119. What a fucking moron.

A look back to the NY Giants' embarrassing, inexplicable blowout loss to the Carolina Panthers

Carolina coach John Fox. All the talk about his job security was baffling to me because I think he’s a terrific coach. Injuries are no excuse, but when his teams have struggled it’s because they’ve had guys they absolutely can’t lose get knocked out early in the season. Fox still has these guys fighting and, if there was any thought to canning him, it should be squashed after these past two games. (Sorry to those Giants fans who were hoping he’d be defensive coordinator next year.) This team is on the rise and the coach has them believing it.

amen, brother.

had he known johnny unitas (matt moore) was sitting on the bench the whole time, he probably wouldn't have been so loyal. another reason is in september The Panthers just renewed Jake's contract, giving him $42.5 million for a 5-year deal that includes $20 million in guaranteed money.

regardless, Fox has been offered an extension, i believe... or a vote of confidence or something.

had he known johnny unitas (matt moore) was sitting on the bench the whole time, he probably wouldn't have been so loyal. another reason is in september The Panthers just renewed Jake's contract, giving him $42.5 million for a 5-year deal that includes $20 million in guaranteed money.

regardless, Fox has been offered an extension, i believe... or a vote of confidence or something.

Carolina has stated they have no intention of letting him go next year but it seems that there is no extension talk. I think Fox's big issue is that he is not consistent year to year. It's hard to be consistent though I guess when your QB doesn't know what the colour teal is. Anyway if Belichick knew he had God on the bench he would have pulled Bledsoe earlier also. :P

That's my point exactly; the worst reason to start a player is the size of his paycheck rather than his performance. Bad team management and poor coaching decision from Fox.

not that you're judging....

good decision or not, obviously there's pressure to start a guy your boss just paid 20 mill in guaranteed money.

fact remains, fox is a damn good coach and if his time is up on carolina, i'm sure there's plenty of other suitors.

not that you're judging....

good decision or not, obviously there's pressure to start a guy your boss just paid 20 mill in guaranteed money.

fact remains, fox is a damn good coach and if his time is up on carolina, i'm sure there's plenty of other suitors.

Oh I don't for a second believe he'd be returning to be our DC, I'm just saying I don't think two late-season wins will secure his current job for him, rather they highlight what could have been.

The worst fumble by far during that game was Manning's. Somebody teach that guy how to slide, PLEASE...

Why? We were down big and he was trying to keep the play going by lateraling the ball...he had nothing to lose on that play.