SportsWrath

How do I get myself root for the Cowobys?

Nas

Stupid thread. As a die-hard Giants fan, the entire concept of 'rooting' for the Cowboys or Eagles doesnt exist. Infact, "Root" and "Cowboys/Eagles" does not belong in the same sentence unless it includes 'never' or 'not'.

I do not "root" for anybody but the Giants. But since we are out, Ill just enjoy the playoffs for what its worth and hope a decent team ala Saints or Colts or Minny win it.

Amen...man. Amen. Give me a root canal before I would even look at the Broke Backs / Egals playing a game that has no impact on the Giants. If we were still in it and it would have an impact on our positioning only. But I still would loathe every minute of it.

I know I am rooting for the Colts

Me too. Now that the Giants are out of it, Peyton deserves another ring. He is too good to only have one while Brady has numerous. I want one of 4 teams to win it. Colts, Saints, Cards or Chargers. None of those teams winning will bother me, other than the sudden cards fans we are witnessing here. IMO.....the Chargers are winnin it all.

Me too. Now that the Giants are out of it, Peyton deserves another ring. He is too good to only have one while Brady has numerous. I want one of 4 teams to win it. Colts, Saints, Cards or Chargers. None of those teams winning will bother me, other than the sudden cards fans we are witnessing here. IMO.....the Chargers are winnin it all.

yeah while my 4 teams i wouldnt mind are slightly different(packers and vikings instead of cards and saints) i really want it to be the colts because of peyton, and also it may keep a pattern going.

superbowl 40-steelers

superbowl 41-colts

superbowl 42-giants

superbowl 43-steelers

superbowl 44-colts(hopefully)

see where im going there.

yeah while my 4 teams i wouldnt mind are slightly different(packers and vikings instead of cards and saints) i really want it to be the colts because of peyton, and also it may keep a pattern going.

superbowl 40-steelers

superbowl 41-colts

superbowl 42-giants

superbowl 43-steelers

superbowl 44-colts(hopefully)

see where im going there.

Get me and real DC first.

I root for whoever I pick in my playoff pool and that can and usually does change week to week. But the Colts are the easiest team for me to root for, just because of Peyton Manning, who I admire tremendously. Very hard to root for Cboys or Iggles.