SportsWrath

It hurts me to say this, but I am no longer a Giants fan

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Reread the post, dumbass. That's not what I said at all. I said they weren't good enough to be in the playoffs and hoped they choked now because IF they made it they would be embarrassed and that it was better to get embarrassed now so that heads roll. Which is exactly what happened.

You took how you wanted to take it. I'm assuming it's because you aren't very bright. And it wasn't "people" . It was you and AllstarTard. The two least knowledgeable football fans on this board. All you do is provide links and .gifs, contributing no original thoughts. All Tard does is constantly contradict himself to "prove his points".

there it is.

and for the millionth fucking time all i did was merely disagree with hoping they choked. unbunch your fuckin panties and slide a fuckin tampon in, i swear youve been on the rag for about a year now. and keep calling people dumbass and telling them their stupid, it genuinely makes you appear smarter.

there it is.

and for the millionth fucking time all i did was merely disagree with hoping they choked. unbunch your fuckin panties and slide a fuckin tampon in, i swear youve been on the rag for about a year now. and keep calling people dumbass and telling them their stupid, it genuinely makes you appear smarter.

You are stupid P-dub.

I do feel smarter.!

there it is.

You hoped they went to the playoffs and choked, lmao. And I told you how stupid that was because it was very apparent to the entire sports world except this board that the Giants aren't good enough to be in the playoffs.

Again, keep posting your .gifs and links. One day someone will think you've had an original thought.

What you said was dumb. Everything you say these days is pretty dumb. I used to think you were alright, I even said it on occasion, but now you must be on some shit or you're just getting your kicks because you're just "troll like" in your comments. You've decided that the best way to make everyone look stupid, is to call them stupid. Problem is, you manage to conviently ignore facts to suit yourself. You consider AllStar stupid, well next to you he's Copernicus (and that might be an insult sorry All Star).

You said they weren't good enough to make the Playoffs. The playoffs contain the top 6 teams, that's what playoffs are. They might not have been playing well, but they very well were good enough to make the playoffs. You hoped they choked. That's some Giants fan you are hoping his team chokes so they don't make it. Every fan should want his team to make it regardless and while 9-7 and 8-8 is not good, if it gets you there then it gets you there. You want to win the Superbowl, you need to get into the playoffs somehow.(Cardinals were 9-7 last year.) And what the fuck does it mean, I'd rather be embarassed now and opposed to embarassed then. What difference does it matter when you get embarrased?

Hold on, I'll link you dumb. And obviously what I said was correct, lmao. What don't you understand? The Giants weren't good enough to make the playoffs, and didn't.

Haha Allstar hasn't been back since everyone else continued to state that Steve Smith was, indeed, snubbed. If you want someone who ignores facts, talk to that guy. He thinks YPC is a bigger indicator than touchdowns, yards, and receptions (Smith was greater in all categories) in who should go to the pro bowl. And backed it up with Moss and Welker, while Moss isn't going to the Pro Bowl and Welker is.

And, ya see Booyah, playoffs is in front of a national audience. Not making the playoffs saves the embarrassment of losing at the biggest time.

We also get a much sooner draft pick. But you wouldn't understand that.

You hoped they went to the playoffs and choked, lmao. And I told you how stupid that was because it was very apparent to the entire sports world except this board that the Giants aren't good enough to be in the playoffs.

Again, keep posting your .gifs and links. One day someone will think you've had an original thought.

no, i hoped they went to the playoffs, i was of the opinion that once in the playoffs anything could happen. and regardless of everything else youre saying and your little insults my point remains correct. you thinking the giants werent good enough to make the playoffs isnt why people went at you, it was you hoping that they wouldnt make the playoffs.

ill keep posting my gifs and links, you keep being a pompous, condescending, uptight little bitch.

no, i hoped they went to the playoffs, i was of the opinion that once in the playoffs anything could happen. and regardless of everything else youre saying and your little insults my point remains correct. you thinking the giants werent good enough to make the playoffs isnt why people went at you, it was you hoping that they wouldnt make the playoffs.

ill keep posting my gifs and links, you keep being a pompous, condescending, uptight little bitch.

Anything couldn't happen when your team doesn't have a defense. You don't go anywhere without half a football team. The more rational (and correct) point.

Hold on, I'll link you dumb. And obviously what I said was correct, lmao. What don't you understand? The Giants weren't good enough to make the playoffs, and didn't.

Haha Allstar hasn't been back since everyone else continued to state that Steve Smith was, indeed, snubbed. If you want someone who ignores facts, talk to that guy. He thinks YPC is a bigger indicator than touchdowns, yards, and receptions (Smith was greater in all categories) in who should go to the playoffs. And backed it up with Moss and Welker, while Moss isn't going to the Pro Bowl and Welker is.

And, ya see Booyah, playoffs is in front of a national audience. Not making the playoffs saves the embarrassment of losing at the biggest time.

We also get a much sooner draft pick. But you wouldn't understand that.

So let's see.

1) I said Steve Smith was snubbed. And I'm part of everyone.

2) You would rather this scenario I guess. The Giants go into the playoffs with say........a division title, like they did 2 years before the superbowl, and then get embarassed by carolina at Home. You'd rather that they were embarassed when people expect them to be superbowl contenders. Interesting take. :blink:

So let's see.

1) I said Steve Smith was snubbed. And I'm part of everyone.

2) You would rather this scenario I guess. The Giants go into the playoffs with say........a division title, like they did 2 years before the superbowl, and then get embarassed by carolina at Home. You'd rather that they were embarassed when people expect them to be superbowl contenders. Interesting take. :blink:

What in the bloody hell are you talking about? I said every post by booyah in that link I posted.

And what does number 2 even mean? I said I'd rather them not back into the playoffs with half a team and then get embarrassed in the wild card round by the tune of something like 44-9.

What in the bloody hell are you talking about? I said every post by booyah in that link I posted.

And what does number 2 even mean? I said I'd rather them not back into the playoffs with half a team and then get embarrassed in the wild card round by the tune of something like 44-9.

Christ, dude stop please. You're wrong about the Steve Smith remark and you don't even get the 2nd comment.

Christ, dude stop please. You're wrong about the Steve Smith remark and you don't even get the 2nd comment.

Huh? I seriously don't understand what you're trying to say to me. Steve Smith was snubbed. You've even agreed. Many others have agreed.

Anything couldn't happen when your team doesn't have a defense. You don't go anywhere without half a football team. The more rational (and correct) point.

the dog doesn't think the issue people are having with you has to do with your feeling the team wasn't any good or undeserving (you were obviously spot on in that)...the issue as the dog sees it is as a fan, you prefered they not make the playoffs than slide in and lose, and two, you don't want to acknowledge that once in the playoffs, anything can happen, and the less talented teams can make a run, despite the fact that the giants two years ago did, the steelers before them did, and the cardinals did last year. that is three years in a row when lesser teams ended up in the super bowl. it was like the argument last year when everyone here was saying winning the super bowl was purely just "gravy" last year. if you are a fan, the goal is always to win it all. get in the playoffs, and make a run...don't be satisfied with just getting there, or worse, losing and not getting there at all and ending up with better picks...

that being said, the dog will give credit where it is due, and the fact that you are able to look at things realistically and see that this team was not good instead of blaming everything under the sun (officiating...injuroes...etc...) is commendable...

the dog doesn't think the issue people are having with you has to do with your feeling the team wasn't any good or undeserving (you were obviously spot on in that)...the issue as the dog sees it is as a fan, you prefered they not make the playoffs than slide in and lose, and two, you don't want to acknowledge that once in the playoffs, anything can happen, and the less talented teams can make a run, despite the fact that the giants two years ago did, the steelers before them did, and the cardinals did last year. that is three years in a row when lesser teams ended up in the super bowl. it was like the argument last year when everyone here was saying winning the super bowl was purely just "gravy" last year. if you are a fan, the goal is always to win it all. get in the playoffs, and make a run...don't be satisfied with just getting there, or worse, losing and not getting there at all and ending up with better picks...

that being said, the dog will give credit where it is due, and the fact that you are able to look at things realistically and see that this team was not good instead of blaming everything under the sun (officiating...injuroes...etc...) is commendable...

The Giants don't win the Superbowl 2 years, if they are not talented in some way Dog. That doesn't wash. Team goes on the road for 3 games and wins all 3, and despite the score, it was clear they were the better team in all 3. I'm sure you'll disagree but you'll be off the mark. Giants fans prior to the playoffs were frustrated that the team clearly underperformed.

Dude, you're the least intelligent person here. You don't even know what the word "about" means.

:huh:

Diiiiiid you mean to quote ME? If so, 2 things.

#1-I dont think you remember the "boohyah is King" running joke we have had on here forever. I didnt mean that he was ACTUALLY the king of this site. :ermm:

#2- You have personality issues. One minute you and I are way cool, the next Im the dumbest person on here. :doh:

And I'll say it again. I dont come on here and Google anything, try to show how educated I am, etc, etc. Its a MB, I usually come on here to bullshit with fellow Giant fans and have fun. If you come on here to show how smart you are or how much football knowledge you have, you should get a hobby. I dont know if you meant to quote me, I thought we were cool. But if you did, thats some crazy shit bro.

Those teams were actually pretty solid on both sides of the ball.......all I'm saying is that those teams, sure, didn't have the best records and got to the playoffs and ended up getting to the big show. BUT, those teams were winning at the right times, against good teams. They weren't the playground bully who only can take out the weaker teams....which is how I see the 2009 Giants. The 09 Giants couldn't respond when ask to respond and it was that way all season....

I won't bother looking anything up but I doubt the Giants of 07 and the Steelers and Cardinals consistently lost to nearly every good team they played....whilst giving up 40+ points....

Fine, maybe I phrased it wrong to everyone, I didn't WANT the Giants to lose...maybe I more or less EXPECTED them to lose and when it came, I didn't think anyone should be surprised. And I thought perhaps if we lost before the playoffs and got embarrassed before the playoffs, we'd have a better shot at getting things done in the offseason, such as at the coordinator spot and evaluating talent in the last couple games.

The Giants don't win the Superbowl 2 years, if they are not talented in some way Dog. That doesn't wash. Team goes on the road for 3 games and wins all 3, and despite the score, it was clear they were the better team in all 3. I'm sure you'll disagree but you'll be off the mark. Giants fans prior to the playoffs were frustrated that the team clearly underperformed.

the dog never said they didn't have some talent, the dog merely said they were the lesser team. With the exception of possibly the Bucs, talent wise the giants were lower than all three of the teams they played after that. if you disagree with that, then you are off the mark. doesn't mean they didn't deserve it, but they were in fact less talented and not the better team in each case...

I think the Dog confuses better team with the talents of the individual players on a team and how the collective group of players perform.

At the end of 2007 we were the best team in the NFL. We did not have the most talented Roster in the NFL but collectively we were better than everyone else.

the dog never said they didn't have some talent, the dog merely said they were the lesser team. With the exception of possibly the Bucs, talent wise the giants were lower than all three of the teams they played after that. if you disagree with that, then you are off the mark. doesn't mean they didn't deserve it, but they were in fact less talented and not the better team in each case...

Dallas is arguable, but Green Bay is not, we had more talent than they did.

winning is the ultimate talent assessment. everything else means nothing.

so to your mind the 2007 giants were more talented than the patriots? the dog finds that hard to say. and if winning is the ultimate talent assessment, than the fact that dallas beat the giants 2 out of 3 times that year would support the dog's point. look, the giants played well down the stretch. that is obvious. they beat teams that were more talented. that is to their credit. they were the better team on those days, but not the better team overall. still, to their credit, they did what they had to do with less talent. they have the rings.

the dog assumes despite the fact that the giants finished the year last year as the number 1 seed with a 12-4 record, they were less talented than the eagles? were the cardinals the most talented team in the NFC last year?

#1-I dont think you remember the "boohyah is King" running joke we have had on here forever. I didnt mean that he was ACTUALLY the king of this site. :ermm:

#2- You have personality issues. One minute you and I are way cool, the next Im the dumbest person on here. :doh:

And I'll say it again. I dont come on here and Google anything, try to show how educated I am, etc, etc. Its a MB, I usually come on here to bullshit with fellow Giant fans and have fun. If you come on here to show how smart you are or how much football knowledge you have, you should get a hobby. I dont know if you meant to quote me, I thought we were cool. But if you did, thats some crazy shit bro.

What do you mean it was a running joke dammit?

Yes, I definitely thought your post was booyah was calling HIMSELF the king of Sportswrath, actually...

He was the one who didn't know what the word about meant. But whatever, it isn't a big deal, I'm lightening up. No hard feelings to boo or you.

If you like football, you like more games. Simple as that. I am not happy that there is not a game next week and maybe they would have gotten their doors blown off, but then again maybe they would not have. Stranger things have happened just look at these things from the past 4 years.

In 2006 the Colts were unable to stop the run on any level. Made the playoffs as a 3 seed, played week 1 of WC weekend against the KC Chiefs and what was the best run game in the league. What did the Colts do? Held Larry Johnson to some ridiculouos number, first time all year they held a team under 100 let alone the number they did and used that momentum to continue to dominate in run defense to a SB title.

In 2008 the Arizona Cardinals were 9-7 in arguably the worst division in football and had their doors blown off all season by the likes of the Giants, Jets, Eagles, Patriots etc. What do they do? Almost win SB.

You always want to get in.

By the way the 2007 Giants were a more talented team then the GB Packers. The Packers benefitted from playing in a weaker division and its debateable if they were less talented then the Cowboys.