SportsWrath

Bill Cowher

Balloonknot

In 15 years of coaching? You have something to back that up? I'm not saying you're lying, but that's kind of hard to believe. I know a bunch went on to stink it up as head coaches...

"Despite his aggressive defensive schemes during his time in Pittsburgh, Lewis reverted to soft defense in his last two years in Pittsburgh and while in New York. In the case of the Steelers, it was cited as the primary reason that after the 2003 season that head coach Bill Cowher dismissed Lewis, the only defensive coordinator in Cowher's 15-year tenure in Pittsburgh to be fired."

Don't chastise me, but that's from Wiki.

"Despite his aggressive defensive schemes during his time in Pittsburgh, Lewis reverted to soft defense in his last two years in Pittsburgh and while in New York. In the case of the Steelers, it was cited as the primary reason that after the 2003 season that head coach Bill Cowher dismissed Lewis, the only defensive coordinator in Cowher's 15-year tenure in Pittsburgh to be fired."

Don't chastise me, but that's from Wiki.

I accept Wiki as a source.

All right, you have a point. But maybe he would have won a superbowl sooner if he was more picky.lol :P