SportsWrath

As if this needs to be said...Sheridan has to go

JMFP

It's not all his fault, but this defense has gotten it's bell rung so many times that it's impossible not to lay the blame at the coordinator's feet.

And it's absolutely disgraceful that a 2nd string QB looks like Johnny Unitas there.....that's all on Sheridan.

Granted, our offense sucked too....loved the Hedgecock pass in the endzone....too bad it hit him in the palms, otherwise he might have caught that ball.

But again, our defense fell completely apart....time to bring in someone with actual defensive coordinator experience, and start dumping the pussies that have helped wreck this season.

If Dallas wins tonight (which looks like the case), I'd have no problem making the move on Monday morning.

This skins defense looks way better holding these cowgirls than what we did today againts a 2nd string qb

well I think tc will give Sheridan another year. I think this year our guys on defense gave up too early with due to lack of leadership.

I really hope they can have strahan back to bitch smack some of these guys into shape

It's not all his fault, but this defense has gotten it's bell rung so many times that it's impossible not to lay the blame at the coordinator's feet.

And it's absolutely disgraceful that a 2nd string QB looks like Johnny Unitas there.....that's all on Sheridan.

Granted, our offense sucked too....loved the Hedgecock pass in the endzone....too bad it hit him in the palms, otherwise he might have caught that ball.

But again, our defense fell completely apart....time to bring in someone with actual defensive coordinator experience, and start dumping the pussies that have helped wreck this season.

If Dallas wins tonight (which looks like the case), I'd have no problem making the move on Monday morning.

I was just wondering how soon the call will come...I think you gotta keep him for the last game but in reality, Coughlin could call just as good a game for the defensive side, anyway.

This skins defense looks way better holding these cowgirls than what we did today againts a 2nd string qb

well I think tc will give Sheridan another year. I think this year our guys on defense gave up too early with due to lack of leadership.

I really hope they can have strahan back to bitch smack some of these guys into shape

God help us of that was to happen.

I think with the Rams at, what.....1-14, Spags should get the boot, come back as DC with the promise that he'll be the HC when Coughlin leaves, and the Giants should pay him damn near whatever he wants to make it happen. Some will say that's ridiculous, and that Spags wasn't that great because he was just blitz heavy. But regardless of his lack of schemes, apparently he had some kind of mojo in that locker room that kept the D motivated. Whatever it was, we need it back, and we need it back badly. Make it so, #1.

I think with the Rams at, what.....1-14, Spags should get the boot, come back as DC with the promise that he'll be the HC when Coughlin leaves, and the Giants should pay him damn near whatever he wants to make it happen. Some will say that's ridiculous, and that Spags wasn't that great because he was just blitz heavy. But regardless of his lack of schemes, apparently he had some kind of mojo in that locker room that kept the D motivated. Whatever it was, we need it back, and we need it back badly. Make it so, #1.

And that chances of this happening is none.. not even slim.

rams knew this was a lost year for them. that's one of the reasons it was a good fit for spags, he wasn't expected to win now. i think they clinched number one draft pick so they take the boy named suh, making the book ends along with chris long and all of a sudden he has a D to be reckoned with. don't worry about spags job in St. loo

There's NO way Sheridan gets another year. Reese stocked the cupboard for the guy via free agency and he's produced one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

I'm pretty sure Reese forced Coughlin to fire Tim Lewis and I'd bet he does the same thing here.

There's NO way Sheridan gets another year. Reese stocked the cupboard for the guy via free agency and he's produced one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

I'm pretty sure Reese forced Coughlin to fire Tim Lewis and I'd bet he does the same thing here.

Amen to that.