SportsWrath

Oh Well.....Nevermind

JackStroud

I agree. Thats when I had this sinking feeling too. And against Carolina - the moment Mario Mofo fumbled after getting an awesome first down on a stellar throw by Eli - I knew it was over right then but my heart wouldnt listen and thought we had a fight. Then the Tuck penalty, offsides on 3rd down put the final nail in the coffin. I think we need to go for Cowher and no matter what shoot Sheridan in the fucking face with a shotgun!

Well Bro...you know this loyalty shit that the Giants management always trot out when it comes to coaches, Coughlin and of course the love of your life Gilfuck will be right there on the sidelines next year. :jerkoff: Just once I wish they would pull the trigger on a guy without giving him an extra year. Coughlin...even the new and improved version wears on you after a while. He got his Super Bowl...push him upstairs. That way a younger more fiery coach with a purpose like Cowher or Shannahan could come in. Right now I would throw out the whole F'ing coaching staff for either one of those guys.