SportsWrath

Giants Injury List

Lughead

HAMSTRING

Really????/ Keyshawn Johnson Should do a piece on the Giants conditioning staff

COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so sick of hearing about players with a Hamstring problem . Is there something in the water there?

NYG Darcy Johnson TE Shoulder Out (Definitely Will Not Play) --

Michael Boley LB Triceps Did Not Participate In Practice Probable

Ahmad Bradshaw RB Ankle Did Not Participate In Practice Probable

Kareem McKenzie T Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Probable

Rich Seubert G Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Probable

Corey Webster CB Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Probable

Eli Manning QB Foot Full Participation in Practice Probable

Chase Blackburn LB Ribs Limited Participation in Practice Probable

C.C. Brown S Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Probable

Kevin Dockery CB Ankle Limited Participation in Practice Probable

Jonathan Goff LB Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Probable

Hakeem Nicks WR Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Probable

Aaron RossCB Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Probable

Lawrence Tynes K Right Hamstring Limited Participation in Practice Probable

so sick of hearing about players with a Hamstring problem . Is there something in the water there?

Players are too young to know the importance of stretching... the conditioning team should know better... Same old same old.

Players are too young to know the importance of stretching... the conditioning team should know better... Same old same old.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! they have been playing football since Pop Warner They know they need to stretch . Now that they are in the NFL they think they don't need to because they feel they are invincible. But now they need to do it EVEN more with the leave of competition getting better and better each year .

This time of year every team has a lot of probables, it's no big deal.

It has nothing to do with the fact they are probable to play. Probable players just aren't as effective on the field as healthy players. As you can see by his play this season, Aaron Ross could still be on the injury list, not playing, and there'd be little to no drop off in on field production.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!! they have been playing football since Pop Warner They know they need to stretch . Now that they are in the NFL they think they don't need to because they feel they are invincible. But now they need to do it EVEN more with the leave of competition getting better and better each year .

Ok, let me rephrase that.. athletes do stretch.. but not enough. I only knew the value of stretching after my 3rd pulled hammy.. and by then i was in my late 20s. So my point stands.

Ok, let me rephrase that.. athletes do stretch.. but not enough. I only knew the value of stretching after my 3rd pulled hammy.. and by then i was in my late 20s. So my point stands.

So who do we deem responsible;The trainers for not showing, teaching and telling them the proper way and making sure they do it and correctly or the player for knowing how to but just not "trying"?

So do we call you Nas Ross now? :smartass:

Relax. They are all probable. Not questionable. By rules, I guess they'd rather put people on Probable list instead of them being put as healthy and being a last minute scratch. Its common and normal. Do not unnecessarily get your panties in a bunch.

They will win this one. Lets hope the Skins kick some Brokeback Gayboys ass!

I don't know, Nas. Maybe they're overdoing it with the weight room and everything. I didn't pull a hammy until I was in my 50's, and I did it by....stretching.

So who do we deem responsible;The trainers for not showing, teaching and telling them the proper way and making sure they do it and correctly or the player for knowing how to but just not "trying"?

So do we call you Nas Ross now? :smartass:

it's both. Of course I'm not a professional athlete.. i have a 9-5 job to worry about... so the repsonsiblity does fall on the player but also on the coaching staff. Ross needs to rest his hammy till it's 100% healed... and if it comes back then we must face the fact that he has this problem...permanently.. and we may have to ask the question is it worth the roster spot...

Relax. They are all probable. Not questionable. By rules, I guess they'd rather put people on Probable list instead of them being put as healthy and being a last minute scratch. Its common and normal. Do not unnecessarily get your panties in a bunch.

They will win this one. Lets hope the Skins kick some Brokeback Gayboys ass!

Again, that's far from the point.

"It has nothing to do with the fact they are probable to play. Probable players just aren't as effective on the field as healthy players. As you can see by his play this season, Aaron Ross could still be on the injury list, not playing, and there'd be little to no drop off in on field production."

Probable players are players who aren't "that" injured but are injured none the less. A lot of times, backups are a better option than players that are probable.

Again, that's far from the point.

"It has nothing to do with the fact they are probable to play. Probable players just aren't as effective on the field as healthy players. As you can see by his play this season, Aaron Ross could still be on the injury list, not playing, and there'd be little to no drop off in on field production."

Probable players are players who aren't "that" injured but are injured none the less. A lot of times, backups are a better option than players that are probable.

I agree Storm. But Im pretty sure incase any player feels he is not able to give his 100% the team knows that midway he can be, will be, should be and ought to be replaced by someone else = back up. All Im saying the the premise of this thread which began with WTF WTF WTF!! THE SKY IS FALLLING!!! THE UNIVERSE IS DOOMED! WE HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE ON PROBABLE!!!!" was a little overboard. Thats all. Lets just hope we get a win and so do the Skins :)

I agree Storm. But Im pretty sure incase any player feels he is not able to give his 100% the team knows that midway he can be, will be, should be and ought to be replaced by someone else = back up. All Im saying the the premise of this thread which began with WTF WTF WTF!! THE SKY IS FALLLING!!! THE UNIVERSE IS DOOMED! WE HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE ON PROBABLE!!!!" was a little overboard. Thats all. Lets just hope we get a win and so do the Skins :)

Agreed. It just sucks when guys come back from injury all season and are probable (Aaron Ross) and get on the field and stink it up, when someone healthy would have done a better job. Or Justin Tuck starting for weeks with a bum shoulder when Kiwanuka could have been in racking up sacks and Tuck could have rested a week or two and then come back gradually and take a few series here and there.