SportsWrath

Please Rise....

Nas

since when am i "the king of interjecting and claiming someone is putting words in your mouth"? seriously where the hell is that coming from?

1. i never said you said i was a bad fan. i was simply clarifying that i hadn't.

2. i dont think youre lying about it.

3. was merely stating that i think the reason you were called a bad fan is different than what was written in Gorilla's post.

seriously dude smoke some weed or something you are constantly getting all fired up for no real apparent reason.

Hahahaha. Okay. Mr. "I Didn't Actually Say Tha, I Hinted At It".

So is it a guilty consciene that brings you to interject with a wise ass comment on everything I post? Do you enjoy continuing this when it's clear I didn't direct any of my comments to you?

And Joe, don't be a moron. You know the difference between "is" and "was", correct?

So is it a guilty consciene that brings you to interject with a wise ass comment on everything I post? Do you enjoy continuing this when it's clear I didn't direct any of my comments to you?

And Joe, don't be a moron. You know the difference between "is" and "was", correct?

i didnt hint at shit, and i still want to know where youre king of... name came from.

if i didnt believe you that someone called you a bad fan, then why would i be making the post to tell you why what gorilla posted was different than what you posted that made someone call you a bad fan? makes no sense.

everything you post? what are you talking about?

all i did was state how what you were being called a bad fan for was different than what he posted. i dont see the reason to be fired up.

youre losin it dude. seriously its like you keep getting pissed when there is no need, i dont know whats up but you seem to be an angry dude lately.

And my whole point was that in all rationality, the chances of making the playoffs are slim and that are team isn't good enough to make it. So one loss could be a blessing in that we get a new coordinator(s) and get to draft a lot earlier.

The "hope" was inserted to indicate that if we did lose, everyone would come back down from the planet Homer.

And you took at is a slight to Giants fandom. Don't deny it.

And my whole point was that in all rationality, the chances of making the playoffs are slim and that are team isn't good enough to make it. So one loss could be a blessing in that we get a new coordinator(s) and get to draft a lot earlier.

The "hope" was inserted to indicate that if we did lose, everyone would come back down from the planet Homer.

And you took at is a slight to Giants fandom. Don't deny it.

yeah and we had that discussion

youre pissed off in here and all i did was say how what you are saying is different than what gorilla said.

thats all.

and again i never said shit about your fanhood. talk to those who did. i just disagreed with your viewpoint. shit man.

I'm going to keep posting this till you get it.

i knew what your point was, you made it fuckin clear. i understood it before, i understand it now.

thats a different discussion than this.

that point you are making, and made before, is different than what gorilla said.

thats all i said.

thats what you got fired up about for some reason.

im done, you honestly seem to either just be looking for reasons to get pissed or youre just a dick now. either way theres no reason to continue.

Well, Pdouble, as the king of interjecting and claiming someone is putting words in your mouth, I'll take a page out of your book and ask you, where I said "Pdouble called me a bad fan".

And if you don't believe me that someone said such a thing, re read the thread. I'm watching the Giants game.

you two should get a room already lol

Okay, how is it that different a discussion? Gorilla said he thinks we're going to miss the playoffs because we hadn't played good football since week 5. I essentially said the same thing and added that a loss bing about much needed changes and a better draft pick.

Now, at least we still have a chance, but one loss or a win out by Dallas and Green Bay screws us...much better chances than last week though.

Yeah, I know the difference between "is" and "was".

Example:

Storm "is" finally seeing that the Giants have a legitimate shot at the playoffs, while last weekend he "was" hoping we'd go 0-3 in return for a higher draft pick.

Yeah, I know the difference between "is" and "was".

Example:

Nope, I said, "lose a game". Not lose all 3. Again, not trying to watch an embarrassing playoff game.

but since you realize the intricacies of the past tense, I'm not sure what's tripping you up....

Nope, I said, "lose a game". Not lose all 3. Again, not trying to watch an embarrassing playoff game.

but since you realize the intricacies of the past tense, I'm not sure what's tripping you up....

Yes, Storm actually said his "money was on the Giants losing all three games, and that he was going to be rich."

Not that he was actually rooting for that to happen. He was only rooting for 1 loss and a higher draft pick.

"Really man? Who said the Giants should "throw the season for better draft position nonsense?" Because, I said I'd rather see one more loss so the notion of the playoffs is lost...meaning we go home where we deserve. By all means, play hard, maybe someone on the defense will prove they deserve to even receive pay. But, just one loss brings us such benefits as:

1. Bringing about much NEEDED changes.

2. We will be in a better position to draft the best player at a position we potentially desperately need picking mid-round."

Hey Jim, your all star kicker, gano or something? i'm not very impressed.

I don't see how you could've gotten any kind of evaluation of him in that game. He had exactly zero field goal attempts. His first kickoff went to the back of the endzone. His second one I'm pretty sure was a designed pop up kick to try and either negate a return or recover a muff. His last kickoff went to about the 5 yard line near the sideline. He had an extra point blocked where the line for the Redskins was completely collapsed.

Needless to say his skills weren't exactly put on display.

Edit* So far for the Skins he is 2 for 2 in FGs, one from 41 and one from 46 yards. He was 4 for 4 in PATs coming into the game.

Storm, I'm pretty sure everyone got your point. Its not like it was some high-minded, existentialist shit that flew over people's heads... its was just universally disagreed with and universally ridiculed.

Storm, I'm pretty sure everyone got your point. Its not like it was some high-minded, existentialist shit that flew over people's heads... its was just universally disagreed with and universally ridiculed.

Actually, it wasn't.

But you're probably right, it was universally disagreed upon that the chances of making the playoffs are slim....and our defense hasn't been up to par against good teams.

In fact, I think it can be universally agreed upon that the chances of making the playoffs are STILL slim. One win by Green Bay and Dallas each, which is pretty likely, slims those odds even more.

You don't even know what existentialist means, dog.

Actually, it wasn't.

But you're probably right, it was universally disagreed upon that the chances of making the playoffs are slim....and our defense hasn't been up to par against good teams.

In fact, I think it can be universally agreed upon that the chances of making the playoffs are STILL slim. One win by Green Bay and Dallas each, which is pretty likely, slims those odds even more.

You don't even know what existentialist means, dog.

Bro, I grew up with an English teacher and a librarian, if I've got one thing going for me its a kick ass vocabulary (which isn't worth a whole lot in the world of shift-F7 and dictionary.com).

And show me one person who agreed that the Giants would be better off tossing the season for a slightly higher draft pick. Just one. Then we can talk about what is and isn't universal.

Bro, I grew up with an English teacher and a librarian, if I've got one thing going for me its a kick ass vocabulary (which isn't worth a whole lot in the world of shift-F7 and dictionary.com).

And show me one person who agreed that the Giants would be better off tossing the season for a slightly higher draft pick. Just one. Then we can talk about what is and isn't universal.

Grammar and vocab might be your strong spot, but understanding the difference between throwing a game and losing because we aren't good are different things. Semantics, I believe that is called. Losing does not equal throwing.