SportsWrath

Please Rise....

Nas

These are no easy times. Our team is on the outside looking in. We don't control our destiny... Dallas beat NO. They're on a roll... we're EXACTLY where we need to be. It ain't worth shit if we lose to Washington. Win or go home Giants... win and live another week..

Ok, carry on <_<

IF we beat Washington, I'm not convinced we beat the Panthers.

I almost just want us to lose and miss the playoffs so we don't have an excuse to keep Sheridan.

There will be a time and place for that... right now is not it. Hence my call to rise.... and get behind our team. It's all about the journey.

As much as I want to see the Giants win tonight and roll into the playoffs, it is not going to happen. This team has not played a good game of football since week 5..

Tonight no Webster and possibly no Ross... The Redskins are going to hang 40 on us tonight.

Eli is going to have a tough game in the cold and wind when the Redskins put in enough effort to get Gil to abandon the running game. ( will happen once they go down 2 scores or 2 consecutive series ending in punts) Eli might make a run at it like he did against the Eagles and pass for 300 yards, but I do not think it will be enough to win the game.

I am fully expecting to see the Giants coaches knock this team out of the playoffs tonight. Hopefully TC decides it is time to retire and Reese sends both coordinators packing.

As much as I want to see the Giants win tonight and roll into the playoffs, it is not going to happen. This team has not played a good game of football since week 5..

Tonight no Webster and possibly no Ross... The Redskins are going to hang 40 on us tonight.

Eli is going to have a tough game in the cold and wind when the Redskins put in enough effort to get Gil to abandon the running game. ( will happen once they go down 2 scores or 2 consecutive series ending in punts) Eli might make a run at it like he did against the Eagles and pass for 300 yards, but I do not think it will be enough to win the game.

I am fully expecting to see the Giants coaches knock this team out of the playoffs tonight. Hopefully TC decides it is time to retire and Reese sends both coordinators packing.

What's amazing about these kind of predictions is.... they never come to fruition... at least 98% of the time they don't. Hey fuck it, this is what it's all about...win or fuckin go home. At least we're not the Jets.

What's amazing about these kind of predictions is.... they never come to fruition... at least 98% of the time they don't. Hey fuck it, this is what it's all about...win or fuckin go home. At least we're not the Jets.

No the Jets have the top rated running game, and top rated defense in the NFL. I would give my left nut to be the Jets. Replace Sanchize with Eli and that team is going to the superbowl this year.

No the Jets have the top rated running game, and top rated defense in the NFL. I would give my left nut to be the Jets. Replace Sanchize with Eli and that team is going to the superbowl this year.

I only meant it after I saw them choke yesterday.

I only meant it after I saw them choke yesterday.

ah.. I did not catch the end of the game yesterday. I would rather loose a close home game to an out of division opponent then get smoked at home in prime time by a hated conference rival!

Sunday nights game crushed what little hope I had let sneak into my heart for this season.

ah.. I did not catch the end of the game yesterday. I would rather loose a close home game to an out of division opponent then get smoked at home in prime time by a hated conference rival!

Sunday nights game crushed what little hope I had let sneak into my heart for this season.

Agreed.

P.S. Nice avatar :D

IF we beat Washington, I'm not convinced we beat the Panthers.

I almost just want us to lose and miss the playoffs so we don't have an excuse to keep Sheridan.

See what happens when your fantasy team shits the bed in the playoffs and you add whiskey?

GASP.

I see no one's going to take the opportunity to call Gorilla bad fan.

GASP.

I see no one's going to take the opportunity to call Gorilla bad fan.

I don't think anyone questioned your fanhood... at least I know I didn't. As a matter of fact I'm maintained a respectful level of debate in this section (unlike the P&R section lol). Our team is looking good tonight so far, Storm... enjoy it.

I don't think anyone questioned your fanhood... at least I know I didn't. As a matter of fact I'm maintained a respectful level of debate in this section (unlike the P&R section lol). Our team is looking good tonight so far, Storm... enjoy it.

I agree, you have been respectful and I didn't mean specifically yourself.

And you're right, it's like a whole different team...the Redskins do kind of suck, though...

I agree, you have been respectful and I didn't mean specifically yourself.

And you're right, it's like a whole different team...the Redskins do kind of suck, though...

Stop being so pessimistic... The Redskins are stunned.. we stunned them. Those same redskins could've ended NO unbeaten season if it wasn't for their kicker.... those Redskins are the one's who's gonna beat Dallas next week.

well storm, even though ive never called you a bad fan, i believe the issue was more you not wanting the giants to make the playoffs, now if im correct gorilla just stated he didnt think we would, not that he didnt want us to.

well storm, even though ive never called you a bad fan, i believe the issue was more you not wanting the giants to make the playoffs, now if im correct gorilla just stated he didnt think we would, not that he didnt want us to.

Well, Pdouble, as the king of interjecting and claiming someone is putting words in your mouth, I'll take a page out of your book and ask you, where I said "Pdouble called me a bad fan".

And if you don't believe me that someone said such a thing, re read the thread. I'm watching the Giants game.

And my whole point was that in all rationality, the chances of making the playoffs are slim and that are team isn't good enough to make it. So one loss could be a blessing in that we get a new coordinator(s) and get to draft a lot earlier.

The "hope" was inserted to indicate that if we did lose, everyone would come back down from the planet Homer.

my whole point was that in all rationality, the chances of making the playoffs are slim and that are team isn't good enough to make it. So one loss could be a blessing in that we get a new coordinator(s) and get to draft a lot earlier.

Seriously Storm, this week completely disproves what your are arguing.

Saints pounded by Dallas...

Vikings pounded by Panthers...

Green Bay lost to the Steelers....

Giants kicking the shit out of a very good Redskins defense...

How can you say with certainty that the Giants aren't good enough to compete in the playoffs??????

Well, Pdouble, as the king of interjecting and claiming someone is putting words in your mouth, I'll take a page out of your book and ask you, where I said "Pdouble called me a bad fan".

And if you don't believe me that someone said such a thing, re read the thread. I'm watching the Giants game.

And my whole point was that in all rationality, the chances of making the playoffs are slim and that are team isn't good enough to make it. So one loss could be a blessing in that we get a new coordinator(s) and get to draft a lot earlier.

The "hope" was inserted to indicate that if we did lose, everyone would come back down from the planet Homer.

since when am i "the king of interjecting and claiming someone is putting words in your mouth"? seriously where the hell is that coming from?

1. i never said you said i was a bad fan. i was simply clarifying that i hadn't.

2. i dont think youre lying about it.

3. was merely stating that i think the reason you were called a bad fan is different than what was written in Gorilla's post.

seriously dude smoke some weed or something you are constantly getting all fired up for no real apparent reason.