SportsWrath

Who Returns Next Year?

Mr. P

ive been thinking about osi and how he will react this offseason, do you think he will try to ask for a trade since being demoted? do you think theres a chance he gets his starting spot back next season?

with our wr depth i can see hixon going elsewhere, i can see alot of teams seeing him as a no.3 WR.

i think we resign cofield and let robbins walk, possibly even cutting bernard also and with alford coming off of injury we may look to draft DT early.

itd be nice if we went after dqwell jackson which would allow us to use 1st round on another need(DT, S, OG)

also depending on how beatty plays in the next few weeks mckenzie coudl become expendable with either beatty becoming starter at RT or even deihl moving to RT and beatty starting at LT, theres also the possibility of keeping mckenzie, Beatty at LT and deihl moving back to RG

what are your thoughts?

Speaking of Beatty! What in the fuck was up with bringing in Beatty on a goalline play!? Of all our offensive weapons, you design a play for the backup tackle? Are you fucking kidding me?

Players that are gone next year:

CC Brown

Michael Johnson

Antonio Pierce

Danny Clark

Kareem McKenzie or possibly Shawn O'Hara

The Ralph Brown carbon copy Bruce Johnson

Fred Robbins

Rocky Bernard

Hixon and maybe Hagan

Danny Ware

Jeff Feagles

Lawrence Tynes

Speaking of Beatty! What in the fuck was up with bringing in Beatty on a goalline play!? Of all our offensive weapons, you design a play for the backup tackle? Are you fucking kidding me?

no it was the other guy, 77. beatty was supposed to do it but he was covering kareem's spot.

atl east beatty is athletic.

no it was the other guy, 77. beatty was supposed to do it but he was covering kareem's spot.

atl east beatty is athletic.

Why not look for Kevin Boss or get someone in there like Beckum? Someone who catches passes?

ive been thinking about osi and how he will react this offseason, do you think he will try to ask for a trade since being demoted? do you think theres a chance he gets his starting spot back next season?

with our wr depth i can see hixon going elsewhere, i can see alot of teams seeing him as a no.3 WR.

i think we resign cofield and let robbins walk, possibly even cutting bernard also and with alford coming off of injury we may look to draft DT early.

itd be nice if we went after dqwell jackson which would allow us to use 1st round on another need(DT, S, OG)

also depending on how beatty plays in the next few weeks mckenzie coudl become expendable with either beatty becoming starter at RT or even deihl moving to RT and beatty starting at LT, theres also the possibility of keeping mckenzie, Beatty at LT and deihl moving back to RG

what are your thoughts?

Funny because I was thinking about this while driving to work this morning... Osi is not performing.. that's the bottom line. However he was sidelined last year and should come on strong next season when he's fully healed. I see him, Tuck, and Kiwi staying at DEs. Bernard is a huge bust and will get cut.. Canty, Cofield, and Alford are our DTs. I see AP getting cut too.. and the makeshift safeties we have now.. maybe Rouse stays for depth but even that is slim.

CC Brown

Michael Johnson

Antonio Pierce

Danny Clark

Fred Robbins

Rocky Bernard

Hixon and maybe Hagan

Danny Ware

Jeff Feagles

Lawrence Tynes

is that an upset pick? :confused:

As much as I like to harp on about Gilbride's playcalling at least he tried something different. Stupid, but different.

S

CC Brown

Michael Johnson

Antonio Pierce

Danny Clark

Fred Robbins

Rocky Bernard

Hixon and maybe Hagan

Danny Ware

Jeff Feagles

Lawrence Tynes

sinorice moss saved by storm for another year....

is that an upset pick? :confused:

He does absolutely nothing for this team...that's a guarantee pick. I totally forgot that man was on this team. That's how non-existent he's been. Him and Dockery became worthless players over the last two years.

sinorice moss saved by storm for another year....

I forgot about him too...when he's actually been thrown the ball, he's caught it this year, at least...but you're right, he'll be gone along with Hixon...Hagan will prolly remain our gunner/Tyree-esque player...

what are yalls thoughts on going after someone like dqwell jackson instead of using a 1st rounder on MLB

and my potential oline changes

Without a doubt, Reese needs to go after a difference-maker on defense. The tag will be steep, but this defense needs a guy that fucks things up.

I think Osi will be a tough call....this could be a rebound year, or he might be a "Sehorn", in which case, unload him before his pants start falling down.

CC Brown

Michael Johnson

Antonio Pierce

Danny Clark

Fred Robbins

Rocky Bernard

Hixon and maybe Hagan

Danny Ware

Jeff Feagles

Lawrence Tynes

I think the Johnsons stick, but hopefully as backups. I've got a good feeling about Bruce, not that I could tell you why.

O'Hara, I've got a feeling we see him for another year. Seubert...eh, I haven't been happy with at all this season, I think he's gone.

Hixon? With Sinorice left of the cut list? ...I'd be laughing (harder) if Hixon hadn't put the ball on the ground twice last week.

Otherwise...:TU:

what are your thoughts?

I'll be watching Beatty real close the rest of the year... Diehl isn't cutting it at LT, and someone needs to step up because the Giants aren't going to find someone in free agency or the draft.

I don't care how the Giants get a linebacker as long as they get a damn linebacker! No, multiple linebackers.