SportsWrath

Jim Rome is hysterical...

Allstarjim

About Flozell Adams calling Justin Tuck a "nobody" -

"If by nobody you mean he's an unblockable force, who has a SuperBowl ring, and has wore you out one on one, then yes, he's a nobody." AND

"A nobody doesn't get to hang out with Stray and J-Foges in a national TV commercial." AND "Keep Mr. Tuck's name out of your mouth." AND "If he's a nobody, that means you are getting embarrassed by a nobody."

Great stuff.

"If by nobody you mean he's an unblockable force, who has a SuperBowl ring, and has wore you out one on one, then yes, he's a nobody." AND

"A nobody doesn't get to hang out with Stray and J-Foges in a national TV commercial." AND "Keep Mr. Tuck's name out of your mouth." AND "If he's a nobody, that means you are getting embarrassed by a nobody."

Great stuff.

Exactly....sometimes people just need to reflect for a few seconds before opening their dumb mouths. You truly prove how stupid you are by opening your mouth when the best solution is too keep quiet.

Exactly....sometimes people just need to reflect for a few seconds before opening their dumb mouths. You truly prove how stupid you are by opening your mouth when the best solution is too keep quiet.

what's that old saying? i think it was Lincoln or Washington....

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

what's that old saying? i think it was Lincoln or Washington....

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

It wasnt Lincoln or Washington - it was much earlier than that - by Aristotle

"Its better to be silent and thought a fool rather than speak and dispell all doubts"

Great stuff.

Jim Rome is my hero.

It wasnt Lincoln or Washington - it was much earlier than that - by Aristotle

"Its better to be silent and thought a fool rather than speak and dispell all doubts"

Dude, look it up, no one can accurately attribute that quote.

Dude, look it up, no one can accurately attribute that quote.

Thats because it has been whored over the centuries by multiple versions of it coming from different people. But the actual quote came from Aristotle. Actually, most of the great quotes came from those 3 - Socrates, Aristotle and Plato - and they have all been hashed and rehashed into different versions through time. (But my point being it definitely wasnt an American President who said it :) )

Thats because it has been whored over the centuries by multiple versions of it coming from different people. But the actual quote came from Aristotle. Actually, most of the great quotes came from those 3 - Socrates, Aristotle and Plato - and they have all been hashed and rehashed into different versions through time. (But my point being it definitely wasnt an American President who said it :) )

Meh, I've also read it was Socrates, relayed by Plato...who knows? It might just be one of those things that has been said for so long and so many people know that it is just assumed it was an ancient philosopher...hell, it could have been Michael Bolton for all I know...

Meh, I've also read it was Socrates, relayed by Plato...who knows? It might just be one of those things that has been said for so long and so many people know that it is just assumed it was an ancient philosopher...hell, it could have been Michael Bolton for all I know...

But Michael Bolton never did keep his mouth shut and be thought a fool. He always opened it, sang, and removed all doubts! :)

You'll forgive Storms ignorance in this matter, as almost all things said or done that are awesome come from Americans. :F-U:

:P

You'll forgive Storms ignorance in this matter, as almost all things said or done that are awesome come from Americans. :F-U:

:P

hehe

I really just looked up the quote and used the first person who I saw it attributed to...upon further inspection though, the sources range from Aristotle and Socrates to Confucius to Lincoln