SportsWrath

I watched Jacobs and Bradshaw last night and

JackStroud

that was a pass.

Sorry that's what I meant. Basically I was trying to say that his one big run wasn't a run and he only averaged 3 yards a carry when actually getting the ball for a running play. The pitch and run was a great run by Jacobs though and I will agree that he should be getting more running plays. If he is supposed to be the RB that softens up the D, while Bradshaw blows past them when they are tired, then 13 carries isn't going to do it.

He showed a little more ass this time. A true warrior.

I thought Jacobs was a mixed bag in this game. I saw some runs where I thought the old Jacobs was back, and others where I thought he was still dancing too much. One thing that has not received a lot of attention is that to me, Jacobs appeared to be pretty effective on sweeps, pitches, counters, and other runs to the outside the last couple of years, but not this year. It seems that Jacobs almost has to go inside to be effective this year. I could be wrong.

Bradshaw's play was inspiring. I hope those ankles get plenty of rest/ice before this week's game.

I thought Jacobs was a mixed bag in this game. I saw some runs where I thought the old Jacobs was back, and others where I thought he was still dancing too much. One thing that has not received a lot of attention is that to me, Jacobs appeared to be pretty effective on sweeps, pitches, counters, and other runs to the outside the last couple of years, but not this year. It seems that Jacobs almost has to go inside to be effective this year. I could be wrong.

Bradshaw's play was inspiring. I hope those ankles get plenty of rest/ice before this week's game.

did you know jacobs could run that fast?

He showed a little more ass this time. A true warrior.

I hope everyone noticed the change in play calls, finally, too....

They were sending Jacobs up the gut or off tackle (where he would promptly cut upfield when he saw a hole, like old Brandon Jacobs) and then giving the sweeps and misdirections to Ahmad. Good decision.