SportsWrath

Source: NFL Reviewing Flozell Adams' Hit

Mr. P

Yes, Considering the League has shown to be very aggressive on player conduct since Godell took over as Commish.

In our legal system, if you have a consistent repeat offender, someone who commits a crime over and over again that get's taken into account when reviewing a crime.

Flozels hit was bad enough, but the fact that the NFL refuses to discipline him beyond these fines the he keeps getting week after week shows that the punishments are not working. He's been fined like 80% of the weeks he's played in the last few years? The NFL has no system to control player misconduct like this, it has not worked. This fine isn't going to change anything. That's why they need to suspend him to get it through his head.

If a guy shoplifts 12 months in row, do you keep giving him the same punishment after each month? Or do you take into account his repeat offenses?

Yes, Considering the League has shown to be very aggressive on player conduct since Godell took over as Commish.

yeah but this wasn't particularly heinous. (except to giants fans). i was listening to Dallas radio yesterday and they were outraged at this. They think the NFL office loves the Giants (they were pointing to the New Orleans home game at the Meadowlands as proof of this). it's all about perspective.

yeah but this wasn't particularly heinous. (except to giants fans). i was listening to Dallas radio yesterday and they were outraged at this. They think the NFL office loves the Giants (they were pointing to the New Orleans home game at the Meadowlands as proof of this). it's all about perspective.

This wasnt as heinous as it was disgusting and cowardly. What does the NFL propose to do, to let the guy keep getting away with this shit until he actually does something heinous when everybody around the league knows that this bum has been trying to do this shit week in and week out? The previous game against the Cowboys, that trip on Tuck was 'heinous' wasnt it? It injured Tuck who has been playing hurt the entire year which has affected our defense immensely. What did the NFL do? What are they waiting for, until he breaks a guy's leg and end his season and possibly his career with his shit until they decide that maybe its actually time to suspend a guy who has been doing this bullcrap on the field almost every week?? I think the fine is peanuts for the kind of cheap play Fuckall Adams has been pulling on the field.

did you really think they were going to suspend the cowboy's right tackle for a push in the middle of a playoff run?

Given his history of infractions, I'd say yes but since he's a cowboy... I guess I understand the league didn't wanna piss off Jerry.

I guess that's why I was more pissed the Giants didn't body slam his fat ass in that melee. or sneak in an upper-cut underneath his face mask. Give him a taste of his own medicine then tell Godell to go fuck himself.

I guess that's why I was more pissed the Giants didn't body slam his fat ass in that melee. or sneak in an upper-cut underneath his face mask. Give him a taste of his own medicine then tell Godell to go fuck himself.

i'd prefer something a little more covert like at the end of a play that leaves him in a pile with no witnesses, but that's the general idea.