SportsWrath

have fun with this

so-cal dub

I think if the Giants go 9-7, they'd have an outside shot to make the playoffs

But all 3 wins would need to be against the NFC East.

If they beat Dallas, Philly, and Washington (I know, and if monkeys fly), they lock up 9 wins, along with the best NFC East divisional record....they could get in on tiebreakers.

I think if the Giants go 9-7, they'd have an outside shot to make the playoffs

But all 3 wins would need to be against the NFC East.

If they beat Dallas, Philly, and Washington (I know, and if monkeys fly), they lock up 9 wins, along with the best NFC East divisional record....they could get in on tiebreakers.

And you know it's also possible?

11-5

11 and 5 is possible.

WIth these flat-rate boxes, you can ship anywhere in the country... for one flat rate...

FedEx, yea we got that? or was that Best Buy? PC Richrard's sucks... and so does Radio shack that's why, the Giants will win and win big... and if you think 11-5 is possible then 10 and six is very possible. Remember the guarantee by Fossil? Yea, this has the same feel to it. Only the guarantee is silent this time... Go GIANTS!!!

FedEx, yea we got that? or was that Best Buy? PC Richrard's sucks... and so does Radio shack that's why, the Giants will win and win big... and if you think 11-5 is possible then 10 and six is very possible. Remember the guarantee by Fossil? Yea, this has the same feel to it. Only the guarantee is silent this time... Go GIANTS!!!

Pick your own mushrooms again? WTF are you talking about? LOL