SportsWrath

Bergen Record- Pierce finished as a Giant

JackStroud

Unless we're pleasantly surprised by Goff emerging, I think we'll be considering a stud LB via FA in addition to Sintim and Boley. I just don't think the MLB position is fit for a rookie. So speaking of FA, anyone has any idea who will be available this season?

I watched the Ravens play this weekend and man it was great to see palyers swarming opposing players. We don't have a Ray Lewis in our Defense. Strahan was that with his stomp you out move.. Seeing no one was rallying hte troops out there.. we need that kind of player.

Unless we're pleasantly surprised by Goff emerging, I think we'll be considering a stud LB via FA in addition to Sintim and Boley. I just don't think the MLB position is fit for a rookie. So speaking of FA, anyone has any idea who will be available this season?

I watched the Ravens play this weekend and man it was great to see palyers swarming opposing players. We don't have a Ray Lewis in our Defense. Strahan was that with his stomp you out move.. Seeing no one was rallying hte troops out there.. we need that kind of player.

Tuck is emerging as that kind of player....but thanksto Flozell's cheap shot, he's been at 70% all season.

I'd really like to rest Tuck until the 4th quarter...when we need him the most, he's out of gas.

I hope Goff emerges as a somewhat decent MLB because Blackburn is pretty much worse then Pierce...then again thats not saying much.

I really fucking hope we draft the best MLB in next years draft...or trade our next three number one picks to the 49ers for Willis.

They wouldn't make that trade for 4 first round picks.

I hope Goff emerges as a somewhat decent MLB because Blackburn is pretty much worse then Pierce...then again thats not saying much.

I really fucking hope we draft the best MLB in next years draft...or trade our next three number one picks to the 49ers for Willis.