SportsWrath

2010 #1 round pick should be MLB

JMFP

Yeah, he's a mean player, when he's on the field, you know it, he completrely changes their D and you notice wether he's playing or not. Pass, run, he's good at both. And a punishing hitter to boot.

From what I've read, he could move into the top ten if he manages to increas his 40, he's already pretty damn quick for a MLB, but i expect him to be a top 10-15 pick like Willis, best we could hope for is the eye gouging thing drops him a few spots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFqTXa89nGA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J734kA0DISg

He would look really sharp in a Blue Uni with a blue helmet.

BTW, heres the gouge.

a3e98dce699868152daf9c88053bc64d.jpg

He would look really sharp in a Blue Uni with a blue helmet.

BTW, heres the gouge.

a3e98dce699868152daf9c88053bc64d.jpg

I doubt teams will be concerned about the eye gouging incident 4 months from now. I'm not giving up on this season. But even if I was, I don't think the Giants will fill that need with a rookie. They could go in a couple of different directions... I think we have enough needs to go best player available, as long as it's not WR or QB.

yeah i posted his name in this thread already, thats who i want. even more than spikes.

I was checking out some mock drafts... even though we have awhile to go, they pretty much all had McClain and Spikes as first round picks, but most rated McClain higher than Spikes by several draft spots.

Can you guys just start and pin a thread with the headline of "1 round pick should be a MLB"

Its only the same thread reposted every single year.

Maybe the front office should just address the need.

Anytime I saw Spikes he's been a beast. Why do i get the feeling though he'd be a whole load of trouble though?

Let's fucking smash Dallas this Sunday.... and this draft talk will take a back seat again... Fuck this, bring on the Cowboys. :furious:

The thing is Nas, if anything, all that's going on right now is showing that the next draft is suddenly very important. The Pierce/Blackburn/Clark linebacker situation truly needs to be addressed.

And you bet it will be. Last draft WR was our biggest need and we addressed that in a very very big way. We also drafted Sintim... he's learning the ropes now like Manningham did last year... with our first draft pick take the best MLB available flanked by Sintim and Boley And my guess is our 2nd biggest need is that of safety, facing the possiblity that Kenny Phillips has played his last game... that's a very possible scenario.

Anytime I saw Spikes he's been a beast. Why do i get the feeling though he'd be a whole load of trouble though?

I've come around to the fact you need a trouble maker at MLB, not necessarily a law breaker or someone who pulls the team a part, but if he gets fined a few times for excessive force, so be it. Look how good the Ravens D has been and there has been like 2 constants on that team in Ray Ray and Ed Reed. Suggs too i suppose.

I've come around to the fact you need a trouble maker at MLB, not necessarily a law breaker or someone who pulls the team a part, but if he gets fined a few times for excessive force, so be it. Look how good the Ravens D has been and there has been like 2 constants on that team in Ray Ray and Ed Reed. Suggs too i suppose.

Lewis is also smart, a team player and an excellent motivator. His criminal aspect may add to the intimidation but I don't think it is a pre-requisite. Singletary is close to sainthood.

Lewis is also smart, a team player and an excellent motivator. His criminal aspect may add to the intimidation but I don't think it is a pre-requisite. Singletary is close to sainthood.

I didn't mean the criminal aspect, i was talking about the shit talking, the show boating etc. I think Spikes fits right in that mold.

yeah man, i told yall its all about mcclain

and i remember watching a special on him on some espn ncaa show. it was centered around his football smarts, much like pierce he was always making adjustments and getting people in the right places.